Update 20.1 Development Thread - Rolling Out Now!

Very nice. The 777 will be the first airliner to have updated engines’ sound, as well as the second jet aircraft to have new engines’ sound after the A-10.

2 Likes

I’m sooo excited for the update to come out I’ve been checking constantly. Great work IF! We appreciate all of your hard work!

2 Likes

Does anyone think the update will be out by the end of the week?

1 Like

No. It hasnt even hit beta testing yet according to the live stream. Please avoid speculating on dates unless there is evidence.

5 Likes

I don’t think so. All we know it is Soon™.

1 Like

From that zoomed in photo no one is talking about the TCAS on screen?

1 Like

We are not getting a TCAS, we actually talked a lot about this.

3 Likes

Yep. We’re just getting a map on the screen that shows where other players are, similar to the main map.

1 Like

Why aren’t we allowed to speculate? Personally I find it very fun and interesting.

1 Like

It adds unnecessary hype for something that probably won’t even come and people get disappointed once the reworked 777 comes out.

1 Like

Because speculation leads to misinformation. People speculate and then someone starts quoting it like it is gospel. So in an effort of Clarity we point everyone to official announcements and blog posts. If we were a smaller community then speculation may be fine. But with a community of this size we have to operate a little differently.

We had this issue with past releases where people were getting upset with feature requests that people thought were coming but were never discussed by the developers. Also add to it that release dates are a very tricky thing to predict due to the number of external factors. Last minute bugs, play store delays, etc.

11 Likes

Hopefully this rework will get be back flying Boeing again! Also 2020 replies

1 Like

Nordwind is coming 🤩🤩

51 Likes

OMG Amazing!!!

1 Like

IMG_20200331_215502

Image Error?? :)

8 Likes

I don’t believe so. They are lowered like flaps (whatever they’re called. Slats?)

4 Likes

Oh ok it’s fine :)

It’s a WIP. Don’t nit pick at a work in progress. If something is wrong they’d fix it. If nothing is wrong it won’t get fixed.

3 Likes

He was just asking

2 Likes

I do not think that it is normal but as the colleague says @Alphadog4646 it is WIP I suspect that it will be fixed anyway. As already mentioned by the mods, it is not even in the beta test, according to LiveStream

We say: see and wait😉🙃