Update 19.4 reaction video!

I would like to thank every single member of the IF development team for all their hard work! You guys are awesome!!

Without further a due… Here’s my reaction to update 19.4!

Enjoy!

162 Likes

That reaction to the A350 is everyone of us when we saw it. So much joy!

86 Likes

This is amazing to see! Thank you for sharing :)

75 Likes

Just watched this and shared with the team! Got a huge smile on my face watching your reaction. Awesome stuff 😃

80 Likes

This is amazing - btw 1:59 headphone users turn down your volume

3 Likes

Your reaction made this entire process of making the film worth it! I’m smiling ear to ear like a moron in Starbucks!! lol

Thanks for sharing.

97 Likes

Great to see how much and what 1000+ people watching it live were reacting. I could tell the patience paid off. Yall are going to enjoy this

57 Likes

That was me in class 🤫👀 That réaction is absolutely not exaggerated… what a great update to come…

4 Likes

So I saw that there was the Emirates A350, will there be United considering they have it on order too?

4 Likes

Haha! I’m in the chat at 2:10 (Infinite Aviation).
That was like my reaction hehe, Can’t wait to fly and stream with the A350! :)

• Thanks FDS! <3
2 Likes

i think this is the most hyped up update yes I’m glad to see this reaction.

2 Likes

Your reaction: Just like my reaction. To be honest just like everyones reaction 😉😃

2 Likes

I must admit… it was an excellent feeling to see the reaction! The chat was moving so fast I couldn’t read it! A great feeling to be apart of this! The Devs… ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️!

10 Likes

GEAR TILT 😮😮😮😮 Looks sick

2 Likes

People in the chat were saying “ No A350 in this update” or “Why only the Cessna” then the chat just exploded when the A350 was shown!

5 Likes

Awesome video! Put a smile on my face! So excited for these new features!

3 Likes

Lol sorry about that! 😂

2 Likes

That reaction made an old fart like me (ok, maybe I’m not THAT old) feel like a kid again. Your enthusiasm and excitement for this sim and update is so genuine and contagious. Thanks for sharing it with the community.

12 Likes

Thank you so much everyone!! ❤️😃 I can’t wait to see what is next!

4 Likes

I’m thinking of uploading my reaction as I was recording in case the video was not viewable after. It’s a pain because I’m both tired, have that wintery feeling, and sometimes find it difficult to talk, which is why I don’t like publishing videos of me speaking. I may go ahead though. Just editing some subtitles into it

3 Likes