Unused virtual airways database?

I am planning to create a database for unused virtual airlines, I will try to maintain it daily. I will add all airlines with liverys in the game.

Thanks ,
Hank

Why is Australian highlighted?

Why exactly “a lot of Australian”? Tell me quickly what Australian airlines aren’t created…

If I’d known heaps of Aussie ones were dead I would have replaced them rather than making E-Z Air Australia lol

1 Like

I don’t think this is really necessary. If people want to make a certain VA they should take the time and do the research.

4 Likes

REX, COBRAHAM and alliance. Those are the ones which are still in operation and have not been used yet. Other ones such as ANSETT and others I guess could still be created as it is not an airline any more.

True, but it would be a good starting point. they could have one based off china airlines but called like china Link or something. I would make it to help find out which airlines haven’t been created yet.

Not sure about you, but I don’t see many REX or other liveries in the simulator as of yet.

1 Like

Did you end up getting the link to our Facebook page? I noticed we hadn’t been added to the VA database yet.

I’m not sure I’m understanding the point on Aussie Airlines. Qantas, Virgin & Jetstar are the 3 Aussie airlines represented in the game. All accounted and spoken for. Ansett went bust decades ago and the others aren’t representated by any livery in-game. Unless you want to create a database with EVERY airline in history that isn’t accounted for…sounds like a Herculean task to me

1 Like

Decades…? You mean 2002?

Make a database only if that airline has a Livery in IF otherwise there would be thousands.

Personnaly I don’t think that’s a good idea, if a VA is unused, anyone are going to use it again so I don’t think that we need a database.

That’s my view, perhaps I’m wrong…

Excellent day !

1 Like

actually there is actually a unused virtual airline database but it is based on the liveries in IF and actually it is a wiki.

I’m not sure you’re allowed to have a VA on the forum until you’re TL2… I’ll confirm with a mod.

So once I hit TL2 we’l get added?

This is a great idea!

Can We stop arguing now

I was using it as an example… i wish there would be more Aussie airlines

1 Like

Updated it so if seems right