Unreasonable Ghosting

I just got ghosted for taking off without permission from tower. Ground Control ghosted me…and there was no tower to contact. I was on Unicom. So i got ghosted for not contacting someone who wasn’t even there. 🤔🤔

1 Like

Who was your controller

1 Like

Please check your log book for the controller and PM him :)

2 Likes

I’m sorry to change the subject
What is it to be a ghost?

1 Like

When you fly on expert server and you do not follow instructions by ATC. They can ghost/ report you

3 Likes

Screenshot_2019-03-19-07-37-20 Screenshot_2019-03-19-07-34-38

1 Like

Your looking for @Sebastian9915. Just shoot him a PM and he’ll get back to you.

1 Like

Contact @Sebastian9915

1 Like

uau okay
thank you

1 Like

Where manual encounter with images that explains each IF command like this.
I still have difficulty with other command that I do not understand how to use it.
com

2 Likes

Check the Tutorials section and you will find one or more to help you… otherwise go to the IF area on YT which has a video explanation for almost any question now !

1 Like

Looks like there may have been a tower frequency available. If you look at the Orange message, it tells you to contact tower. You might want to check again next time. If there wasn’t than I don’t know what to say.

1 Like

Make left traffic means, go around, fly to the end of the runway on runway heading and then turn left. The controller will then switch you to approach or keep you on their frequency.

2 Likes

If we look at the time gap between the on guard message(11:33) and the rotation of the aircraft (11:34:45), I think the tower contacted you as you were starting your take-off roll, and depending on that you might’ve or might not have time to contcat him! Just contact the controller himslef, he will explain you everything!

1 Like

Here’s a picture:

1 Like

Just a friendly reminder :)
Ghosting Threads

1 Like