Unpopular Regions

Hey guys,

The regions like Chicago, Oshkosh, Charlotte they have no long realistic routes so nobody flys their why would the devs add regions with no realistic routes?

3 Likes

i believe O’hare is the second busiest airport in the US. Also, Oshkosh helds the most famous airshow in the world. For me this app is to copy airliners in real life routes, but there are some who enjoy doing acrobatics and other staff.

Dont worry, global will break all this close region problems, a world to choose.

23 Likes

Global needs to hurry up. :p

13 Likes

Globals coming soon!

12 Likes

MaxSez: The Regions you list have great airports + diverse Wx & terrain. Unfortunately some Fledglings like dogs keep returning to familure territory and marking there favorite bushes. Just Sayin. (Global, Global, Global, great expectations by the bloviating few. Let’s hope it meets there souls desire!

7 Likes

BTW, Chicago has a few realistic routes.

2 Likes

Switch from the large airliners to the smaller regional and GA aircraft and suddenly you have an entire new volume of realistic routes.

9 Likes

What’s the fun in that?

2 Likes

Go see for yourself :-)

2 Likes

Already did.

Not thrilling, nor chilling.
Unless doing circles in a CCX @ just above stall speed is exciting to you, that is. D:

I think I’d add Australia to umderated regions I had no idea how great it was to fly until I tried it a couple of weeks ago

I’ve not stopped flying there yet

10 Likes

Australia is one of the best

2 Likes

No biased from you though 😅😅😅

1 Like

@Wren_Jago No none at all 😂😂😂🇦🇺🇦🇺

1 Like

thats what everyone says :(

1 Like

Because it is ;)

1 Like

now I’m happy, but I’m also not, because i know u know stuff, buy I’ve also lost so much hope, i still don’t know what my first flight will be, maybe las vegas to KSNA or john wayne on a southwest 737-800?

Eh? What? I’m confused…

i know u have a feel for when global will come out, but i have no idea, so I’ve been waiting for it for so long, and have lost most of my hope :(

1 Like

I don’t know either… just soon.