Unofficial Infinite Flight Community Census

Hey I hope you all are having a great day so far. Today I thought of putting a mini census in Infinite flight community because I wanted to see the great diversity in the community and also see when you have started IF. Note put the year you joined Infinite flight not IFC

Example of how to put response:

IFC username What year did you join Infinite flight Favorite Aircraft IRL Favorite Airline IRL
@xxx 20XX B773 FIJI Airlines

Responses

67 Likes

This might be cool if we made like a spreadsheet or something, but a thread with a ton of screenshots and stuff is going to get pretty hard/annoying to gather any real data from.

2 Likes
IFC username What year did you join Infinite flight Favorite Aircraft Favorite Airline
@Aviation2929 2013 or 2015 B789 American Airlines

I can’t get a screenshot because I don’t have one

2 Likes
IFC username What year did you join Infinite flight Favorite Aircraft Favorite Airline
@ZinZowe 2014 Too many to count I don’t really know

Aircraft irl or Aircraft in IF

@Captainflight 2013 A359 Delta Airlines
1 Like

In real life @Aviation2929

1 Like

I am confused as to how this is beneficial to the community. I mean, we all have bios…

6 Likes

For the join i thought you meant the IFC

Its infinite flight

1 Like
IFC username What year did you join Infinite flight Favorite Aircraft Favorite Airline (irl)
@infiniteflight_17 2012 XCub NetJets (never flown on them)
3 Likes

I just wanted to do something for the community

Thought I’d go ahead and do this. 🙃

@Butter_Boi 2015 XCub or B717 Alaska Airlines
2 Likes

Oh in that case I go all the way back to 2014

1 Like

I joined IF in 2013 but the community in 2020

1 Like
IFC username What year did you join Infinite flight Favorite Aircraft IRL Favorite Airline IRL
@Stellar_G 2012 TBM Lufthansa

Done!

I downloaded the game in 12’ but only started really playing it in 14’

1 Like
@KTJ_Mitchell 2013 747-400 United Airlines
1 Like
@PilotDog 2014 A320 JetBlue
1 Like
IFC Username What year did you join Infinite flight Favorite Aircraft IRL Favorite Airline IRL
@AndrewWu 2017 A359 Lufthansa
1 Like
FC username What year did you join Infinite flight Favorite Aircraft IRL Favorite Airline IRL
@PilotChrisSG 2016 B737-900 DAL Airlines
1 Like