Unofficial Infinite Flight Ad

Its Fade, not Faded.

There’s two versions:
Fade is the NCS version without text
Faded is the newer version with text.

2 Likes

It’s amazing, man. Just sort the audio out. Good ‘soundtrack’ though.

1 Like

Wow. Amazing. Breathtaking beyond limits! Also good job on the soundtrack! Fade is one of my fave songs to listen to while playing!

1 Like

Ouch, sorry. :/

What editing software do you use?

Sony Vegas Pro 12.0 is what I use to edit.

Thanks for all the suggestions guys, Version 2.0 will be worked on sooner or later, if you have any suggestions with fonts and so on, let me know!

• Alan Walker - Fade
  • Alan Walker - Spectre
  • Joey Miceli - Without You

0 voters

I made a poll to have you guys choose a song for version 2.0. If you have any other song suggestions, let me know!

1 Like

People use NCS/Alan Walker for everything these days, I think you’ll need something completely different.

what is the song name?

Alan Walker - Fade

Please pm me about that.

@CaptainTrapBeats @dasabel100 no need to discuss the songs here please. PM has a use and is there for use by anyone at anytime. Please do not neglect the use of it. Thank you :)

1 Like

okay mate, sorry for that

1 Like

I love this video but the music was poor i feel this is used on way too many videos and its just annoying. But hey dont let that pull u down i still think this is a great video:)

1 Like

I’m working on a new version of the advertisement! Stay tuned for that!

1 Like

:/ I used the song because it goes well with the ad, but if you guys dislike it so much, I’ll fix it up in version 2.0.

2 Likes

Just add a bigger variety of planes and more shorter clips, make sure to try to match them with the music.

And please add more Live in there.

2 Likes

Did FDS paid you already? 😀

1 Like