Unofficial Download/Update Infinite Flight in China App Store Tutorial

Unofficial Download/Update Infinite Flight in China App Store Tutorial

Hello! Welcome to an Unofficial Infinite Flight Support Topic! As many of you know, Infinite Flight has been removed from China App Store. This tutorial is aimed to show off every aspect of downloading/updating Infinite Flight in China App Store and to answer any questions you may have about doing so. Let’s roll now!

General Overview

Event Summary

Apple removes 39,000 game apps from China App Store to meet deadline. HONG KONG (Reuters) - Apple removed 39,000 game apps on its China App Store Thursday, the biggest removal ever in a single day, as it set year-end as deadline for all game publishers to obtain a licence.

In this removal event, Infinite Flight was one of the removed games. And China App Store has no access to the details page of Infinite Flight.

Download/Update Ways

Part 1 - Download

According to Apple’s regulations, software that has been removed from App Store can only be downloaded through “Purchased Items”, which means that you have to use the Apple ID that has purchased Infinite Flight to download. For specific steps, refer to the following!

Step 1 - Open App Store

Picture

Step 2 - Click the Profile Picture on the top right corner

Picture

Step 3 - Click “Purchase”

Picture

Step 4 - Type “Infinite Flight Simulator” into the Search Blank

Picture

Step 5 - Click the “Download Cloud” sign on the right of the App

Picture

Step 6 - Enjoy Infinite Flight!

Picture

Part 2 - Update

There are couple of ways to Update but I will introduce the easiest and quickest way, keep an eye below!

Step 1 - Open Settings

Picture

Step 2 - Click “General”

Picture

Step 3 - Click “iPhone Storage”

Picture

Step 4 - Click the Search Sign on the top right corner

Picture

Step 5 - Type “Infinite Flight” into the search blank

Picture

Step 6 - Click Infinite Flight App and Choose “Offload App”

Picture

Step 7 - Click “Reinstall App”

Picture

Step 8 - Your Infinite Flight has been updated to newest version successfully!

Picture

Note: This support topic is only used for Infinite Flight Chinese users that already purchase Infinite Flight before it got removed from App Store in China. If you are a new user, please create a new Apple ID in other regions such as HongKong SAR, the US to buy Infinite Flight, thanks.

If you have any questions, please feel free to leave a comment down below! My PM box is always open for questioning as well! I will so glad that if this topic can help you!

Credits
Leader @CrisYe
Banner Maker @Jason_Soung
Reviewers Infinite Flight Developers (Huge Thanks!)
Special Thanks @Steve_Jiang @SolaRDu

64 Likes

Thanks Cris!
It really helps a lot!

3 Likes

I really love the banner you made! It’s wonderful!

4 Likes

I am here to give my huge thanks to @Cameron, @Laura and @Philippe for reviewing this tutorial to make sure it can help you download and update ASAP! Thanks guys!

2 Likes

Nice tutorial Cris!!!

1 Like

Because these paid games don’t have a verified code from China Government

1 Like

Use the topic linked below for more info.

1 Like

Very helpful tutorial! I was disappointing and thought a work-around wouldn’t be available for awhile but glad you found a way! I have a few cousins who wanted to use IF in which they couldn’t haha

1 Like

Great Tutorial!

however, can’t you just get a VPN?

1 Like

Great job. This will help some folks who may be stuck.

1 Like

Thanks everyone! I am so glad that y’all think this tutorial is helpful!

Great tutorial!
@FLIGHT2 The removal of the app from the store has nothing to do with VPN. The only way to buy IF (if you didn’t purchase before) is to use a foreign account.

1 Like

It’s a great tutorial. it solves my big problem.

2 Likes

That’s somehow illegal in mainland China 🤫🙊 so if you saw someone from mainland surfing Google, Instagram, Twitter, they’re breaking the laws 😅

1 Like

Hey, @VR-DOM .
The VPN doesn’t beat our laws.It’s just that we are not allowed to buy and sell VPNs, but most of them can still be used.
Btw,i don’t know why you use this emoji.

2 Likes