Unofficial Community Meetup | Melbourne International Airport | 9 Days To Go

Yeah and who said I’m not doing a livestream for people that can’t attend?

6 Likes

Omg what if we did a zoom!

I would so join that!

Let me know if you do decide to do it and need help organizing that I will for sure plan some time for it :)

Would be cool if everyone goes to there local airport and join the call so we can experience other people airports on this day.

2 Likes

If timezones and number of members would be a issue we could devide it by content.

I would still want to see my friends from across the pond tho!

@PocketRishi, you might be interested ^^^

1 Like

@Declan_O If you do a livestream or a zoom I would 100% join. Let us know which you choose to do.

If only Qantas or Virgin Australia we’ll see would have a nonstop flight from Fort Lauderdale to Melbourne, is there a way you can work that out in the future, Declan?

1 Like

You would need to contact Alan Joyce for that one, ain’t my decision. Haha!

Meh. My dad knows a captain for American Airlines, so maybe he’ll be able to pull some strings and get a flight nonstop from Miami 🤷‍♂️

But it’s American, so… a LAX connection now sounds very appealing

Stay safe and have fun!

I want to come too but i hate doing a 8 hr flight first 😂

Checking Flights from Zurich to Melbourne

Nope, I wont most likely not take part lmao… all who decide to go, have fun :)

2 Likes

Got nowhere to be. But like a lot of other people I’m too far away.

I’d love to come, but I can’t. I’ll be in DC at that time, making it even more impossible to come 💔. Maybe one day

That’s something I’d get on board with!

Have fun all! Insert “wish-I-could-come” statement. That’s a pretty decent place for spotting except for the fence (possibly double now).

Thanks mate, appreciate it!

Fair enough and I don’t blame you. That’s the thing about Australia. You do a 6 hour or so flight and you’re still in the country, haha!

Thanks Leah. I’m sure it will be a fun time!

Good ol’ Australia making it difficult again, haha!

Yeah for sure! I’m sure there will be plenty more opportunities in the future.

We certainly will be doing a livestream and/or a zoom on the day.

Yeah, they should take away that fence… oh wait… haha!

4 Likes

I might hop up the road to come give you a visit mate! Looks great Declan, looking forward to seeing others there!

1 Like

That sounds like fun mate. I’ll add you to the list!

10 Days To Go! | Unofficial Community Meetup @YMML

Not long to go now everyone…

10 more days and the Unofficial Community Meetup at Melbourne International is about to kick off.

Be sure to sign up ASAP if you can make it.

It will be great fun and an amazing opportunity for all of us that live upside down.

COVID-19 Regulations and Information:

As I’m sure we are all aware, there are certain COVID-19 Regulations and Information from the Chief Health Officer that we must follow and adhere to at all times.

With the easing of restrictions in Victoria, we are allowed to have outdoor gatherings of up to 100 people.

Even though face masks are not a requirement outdoors when you can appropriately social distance from others, I ask that you please wear a face mask when attending this meetup, as there is the possibility of a large group of us and the safety, health and wellbeing of everyone attending is our utmost priority.

It is important to remember that we must adhere to all social distancing requirements, including remaining at least 1.5M away from others at all times.

Also please remember to wash your hands as often as possible and remember cough and sneeze etiquette.

4 Likes