Unknown purchase

I was looking through my purchases from 2016 and I realized a purchase that was made for 787-8. I can’t remember if I did purchase it or not. But at the end of the day, there is a purchase and I don’t have a product. Thank you for any that can help me

JUSt downoad it ahain you wont have to pa

1 Like

I would contact Google / Apple with the proof of purchase if the issue persists after trying all troubleshooting steps possible.

Just a quick start. You’re asking about a 2016 purchase. It’s very likely that this now has nothing to do with FDS and you should be contacting Google. However, if this isn’t convenient for you, try selecting the restore purchase button.
As I said. 2016? It’s 2017 now. There’s not going to be anything that FDS can do.

@Levet had this issue with the 787 also. He restarted his device multiple times and he was able to retrieve his 787’s. If that doesn’t work contact Apple and see if you got a refund when you bought the 787.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.