unknown players/aircraft

hello,

love the game but I have not been able to see any aircraft’s name. either as atc or me flying. all i see is unkown. I am not banned as a moderator assured me, but rather told it was a known issues, anything in my part i can do, i had purchased the year membership because it was so much fun interacting with other players but now this is taking alot of the experience, please help me. I am willing to work with you guys and maybe fix somethig in my end. Again, thanks for an amazing game.

1 Like

It’s probably because they or you lost connection to the server. It happens all the time. Also, it could be a dev testing a new plane.

4 Likes

Do you have the latest version of IF?

@Lewis_Birdie_Avery yes, I do. my account was temporarily blocked and then unblocked after a day or two. this was confirned by an admin. do you think this has something to do with it?

Account here on the community? :)

Ok, I just know that when theres an update and you havent done it some aircraft show as unknown

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.