Unknown Ghosting Reason

Literally, I was just reported and ghosted in the advanced server in Southern Florida for absolutely no reason! I got a notification saying that I was ghosted at the top of my screen. It is not fair to be ghosted just for someone else’s amusement! I used to be Grade 4 and now I’m grade 2 Thanks to the ghosting! Has anyone else been a victim of this? And how long will it be until I will be grade 4 again?

4 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Were you exceeding the 550 kt GS speed limit? Who was the controller?

1 Like

I was doing about 300kt at cruising altitude. I don’t know who the controller was because I departed Miami, contacted approach, then requested frequency change because I was departing, and headed towards Tampa. That’s Literally all I did. I saw the notification and ended the flight.

I don’t think it was a controller

2 Likes

What was your call sign and I will look into it for you ?

3 Likes

1 Like

You don’t? Why?

JetBlue 1 15

Were you heading to Mia or Tpa ?

I was going to Tampa

1 Like

Advanced controllers are supposed to know what they’re doing or they shouldn’t be an advanced controller. There won’t be a “report abuse” system towards IFATC members due to the fact all ghostings are recorded by our IFATC moderation team.

3 Likes

1 Like

Reported = pilots
Ghosted = controllers

2 Likes

Yeah, I was ghosted.

Wait, so we’re you reported, or ghosted?

Then you’ve done something wrong.

That’s not what your title says.

Sorry, I wasn’t sure if reporting or ghosting were the same thing or not at the time. This is the first time this has happened to me.

1 Like

I was asking you guys because I’m sure I did nothing wrong unless there was something I was unaware of.

1 Like