University of South Australia Cessna 172

Credit

Introduction

Hello community. Today I’m going to be requesting a Cessna 172 from my local Uni flight school. I’m so glad that they are doing a Cessna 172 rework and I am amazed about the amount of work the devs are doing at the moment.

Uni SA

The University of South Australia ( UniSA ) is a public research university in the Australian state of South Australia. It is a founding member of the Australian Technology Network of universities, and is the largest university in South Australia with approximately 32,000 students.

Cessna 172

The Cessna 172 Skyhawk is an American four-seat, single-engine, high wing, fixed-wing aircraft made by the Cessna Aircraft Company. First flown in 1955, more 172s have been built than any other aircraft. Measured by its longevity and popularity, the Cessna 172 is the most successful aircraft in history.

I don’t think we should have a university aircraft in infinite flight but just an Aussie reg plane would be better as IF has never added one.

2 Likes

This would be a cool livery. Hopefully we get a few University liverys.

Personally, I think flight schools such as FTA would be a good livery. Same goes for Universitys.

I hope so too!

Yeah but if I want to just casually go for a flight in a GA plane I wouldn’t like to be flying around in a university plane if you get what I mean. Especially if that plane has the Aussie reg

geez, dude. they will obviously have tons of other liveries on the 172, let @Charles_L ask for this feature if he wants to have it in the game.

1 Like

I mean sure, your entitled to your opinion, but that doesnt mean we shouldnt have it in the simulator.
Personally, I think it would be awesome to do patterns at your local GA airport in a Uni aircraft.