United's 737 MAX 9 Review | Orlando to Denver | February, 12, 2020 |

The greatest in flight snack ever made by an airline, truly a masterpiece, so many levels higher than other snacks, honestly so surprised it is not next to the Mona Lisa in Paris

2 Likes

Awesome! I’ve personally been working on them recently as a maintenance engineer because the airline I work for is slowly putting them back into service. I’ve flown on the MAX several times and it’s magnificent!

1 Like

AWESOME video, really loved it!! great quality, and i mean it was DIA so of course i loved it! I will also be doing a trip report out of DIA here in 2 weeks ish!! Again great job!

1 Like

Oh absolutely stunning that is. They’re using it for DEN-IAH, which is my first stop I use to get to GUA, my parents’ country. I despise their new livery though. It’s so bland, I prefer the Continental livery.

1 Like

Nice video !! Very good resolution for a phone. I’m flying this Saturday from Philadelphia to San Juan via Miami. I’ll be boarding an American MAX 8 for the second leg of the flight. It will be my first time on the MAX so I’m really looking forward to it.

2 Likes

Well I’m glad your not afraid of it! Lol

1 Like

Same. Wish I had the strop waffle. I had it on the way down to MCO on the 737-900 but I didn’t get it on the way back. Rip

1 Like

cuz i love it

1 Like

Thanks so so so much for the kind words! Well yeah I see your name CPT Colorado so like duh, who doesn’t like DIA. Haha lol, well thanks again!

2 Likes

It sure is great!

that airport reminds me of Bangalore KIAL for some reason…

1 Like

Wow! That’s super cool! Yeah, some are afraid of the max and some aren’t. I personally love it. Not a huge fan of the regular 737’s but the MAX I love.

1 Like

Yes DEN-IAH was the Re-Inaugural. Hmm yeah personally I love the new livery but I guess we all have different opinions! Thanks for watching though!

1 Like

Thx so much man! I originally filmed my first few trip report a while back with my IPhone 7 and it wasn’t the best, but when I got the 11 Pro, I knew I would have a blast filming trip reports with it. And yeah! Turns out it did pretty good! Well I hope you have a blast on the MAX! You’ll have a great time!

2 Likes

great report!! ill be making a review on Alaska’s 737MAX 9 in first class, so cant wait to see how the 2 airlines will compare :)

2 Likes

Oh! Super cool! I was actually watching updates on Alaska’s 737 MAX today! First flight is May 6th. Should be cool! I’ll definitely be there for your trip report ;)

1 Like

Can confirm Alaska’s MAX will take the cake once it starts flying, totally not biased.

3 Likes

idk, nativetoalaska and Alaska Airlines…

2 Likes

totally not biased

At least Alaska is getting the MAX in the first place 🤷‍♂️

3 Likes

One Seattle company giving another Seattle company Seattle Companies products, beautiful

3 Likes