United's 737 MAX 9 Review | Orlando to Denver | February, 12, 2020 |

How can one not love this? The wing silhouette of the MAX with that new United Blue looks awesome!

2 Likes

I know, just the best.

2 Likes

Its is pretty thincccc.

2 Likes

Well I wish the best of luck for you getting on!

2 Likes

When SWA starts flights it will be easier, my parents are CRAZY with southwest points lol

2 Likes

Haha lol 😂

2 Likes

Nice video!!

Here is my suggestion:

1. Video is a bit long, I would suggest 12-15mins.

That’s for my suggestion, nice job 👍

1 Like

I was on a Southwest MAX 8 In 2018 and that plane is AWESOME! Idk why but it handles turbulence very well and I flew out of Chicago on that MAX so you know I had some real turbulence

1 Like

Neat video! This helps me out a lot given I’ll (hopefully) be making a tripreport in April and now I have an idea of what to expect from my iPhone’s camera setup.

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback! I’m still focusing on making the videos shorter and shorter but right now I’m pretty new to trip reports so yeah. But yes look forward to shorter videos soon!

Yeah. I had a good amount of of turbulence half way to Denver and it did handle it like a champ.

Sounds goo! Send me the link and I’ll be sure to watch! Yeah, like I said I use my IPhone 11 PRO and I can chose 1080P by 60FPS or 4K at 60FPS but it just takes a lot more storage up with full 4K. Anyway if you have a iPhone X or up, you’ll have a great trip report.

1 Like

Can I just say it bothers me every time I’m on a plane and the flight attendant starts talking as soon as the captain starts engine 1, always when I’m recording…

1 Like

The A320 NEO was looking at your plane like. “Come on max, I thought you were still grounded.”

4 Likes

Ahaha ikr 🤣🤣

1 Like

Yes yes yes yes! And the people talking next to me. It makes me so frustrated, lol

1 Like

ooh!
cool :D
glad you got to fly on the MAX
looks safe and I wont hesitate to fly on it…

1 Like

Aww man i’m so sorry they gave you a Biscoff cookie instead of a stroopwafel 🙏

2 Likes

what are those?

1 Like

lmao XD

1 Like