United's 737 MAX 9 Review | Orlando to Denver | February, 12, 2020 |

Hello! I recently flew the 737 MAX 9, 1 day after the Re-Inaugural flight and wanted to make a trip report out of it. And here it is!

Most details will be in the description of this video but if you have any questions or comments that did not get reached, please let me know and ill try my best to get back to you all! Without further or do, enjoy this video! If you do, maybe consider subscribing?! Id really appreciate the support!

Thanks again and have a great day!

-Nolan Brant

Some bonus photos 4 u guys ;)

52 Likes

Wow that video has very nice quality! Glad you got a flight, glad I didn’t.

1 Like

Thanks so much for the comment! Nah, its not that bad

3 Likes

No that seems fine (I am still watching). I rather meant the concerns as I lost someone in the Ethiopian crash :( Lets hope it will be fine this time…

1 Like

Was this filmed with a phone?

1 Like

Yes, I used my iPhone 11 pro

2 Likes

Wow impressive for such a phone! Now I am thinking about also doing something similar. I always thought you needed a real camera for those kind of videos…

1 Like

Oh yes. R.I.P. to all on the Ethiopian flight. They’ve done so much to this plane it’s just as safe as any 737NG and I fly those a bunch.

2 Likes

Yeah. For this quality, you should use a IPhone X or higher but really no need to get a $400 4K camera for a trip report. Just use your iPhone!

1 Like

Great trip report so far! Have to do homework so can’t watch it all just yet.

1 Like

No it’s all good. I’m actually doing school right now too, I just wanted to get it out in the community.

That engine view with the new United colors is amazing

2 Likes

I know, I was so happy it was the new livery. If it wasnt it would not be nearly as good. Love the new blue livery, just stunning. Thanks for checking the video out!

1 Like

I added in some extra bonus photos for you all! Photos, 2, 3, and 4 taken by my dad.

1 Like

Looks beautiful! Hope it was a great flight! Now just waiting for Southwest to start their flights up!

2 Likes

Thanks so much! Yeah I’ll be looking forward to southwest getting their MAX back up and running again. Can’t wait for Alaska as well.

1 Like

Great video! Also great to see the south terminal at MCO when you took off, haven’t been by in awhile so haven’t seen the progress.

Still not sure how much I like the new UA livery, but man it looks good on the MAX. I took a Southwest MAX 8 before the grounding over 2 years ago, and looking to get on one again. Will probably be with American whenever I get on a plane again. Great video and love those engine views!

Also a shame UA still doesn’t have USB ports on the MAX when AA has both USB and standard plugs.

1 Like

Trying to convince my parents to let me fly the MAX to IAH from LAS! I want to go sooo badddd…

1 Like

Thank you so so much! Hope you enjoyed as well!

Yeah, there’s still a lot of mixed opinions on the new UA livery. Personally I love it, especially if your in-front of the engines. You can go check out my trip report from IAD-FRA youll notice I flew on the new livery. It was so much bigger having the blue on those huge 787 engines than no blue with the old livery.

And yep, that kinda does suck that many other airlines with the max have the regular USB plug-in and UAL doesn’t.

Well, thanks again for watching and have a great rest of your day!

1 Like

Also that wingflex on departure is thicc

1 Like