United Virtual | Release

Keep posted for a major United Virtual event that will be taking place soon!

2 Likes

2 Likes

How do you put live flight on a wix site?

You have to contact Cameron for that embed information.

Can you sign me up in one of the United slots? I wanna fly in the Lufthansa A346 and I know that Lufthansa and United are Star Alliance partners :)

Nice, I’ll sign you up! I’d prefer that you use the United Airlines livery on yor aircraft for this specific event but, I can’t really stop you.

Rog, I’ll keep that in mind then and decide on the day. Thanks!

No problem!

Can you guys make an exception for the grade 3 requirements. It’s kinda rediculous you have to have 60,000xp to join a VA. Considering Global is about to come out which will bring a whole new fleet of pilots wanting to join a VA. in a way your losing members…

United Virtual | Release , like parking brakes ._. ??

We may consider lowering the standards when global is released but, the whole point of the system we have in place now is to recruit higher level pilots for a more professional flying atmosphere. If you have anymore inquiries please contact me via private message @Blizzard for more information regarding your complaint.

1 Like

No, I would think that you would be able to infer what the correct definition of release is with the terminology it’s being applied to.

2 Likes

You’d think…
People not sure of them think…
I don’t think, that’s “realese” like parking brakes 😏

I applied :) would love to join

Thanks for applying! If you are accepted we will get back to you in around a week.

1 Like

Our official newly released [website] (http://unitevirtual.wixsite.com/soar)… (Feedback Appreciated)

2 Likes

I like it, I like how all the important tabs are on the home page.

Thanks for feedback! I bet you will like the revamped “Pilot” page as well ;)

2 Likes

I do 😊

What does the 375 -> First officer mean?

Nvm, just got it. It’s how much XP I have to get to reach my next rank.

That means that you have 375 XP needed until you reach the rank of First Officer.

2 Likes