United Virtual | Release

You can check out our website for more information.

Hi I’m a fan of United and if I book a flight and I have United as a choice I don’t really have to think about it and I would like to know if I can join the crew my callsign is UAL219 or United 219 for my favorite route United flies.( if you’re hiring for more pilots) thank you very much for supporting United airlines!!

Just visit the website :)

1 Like

I just filled out a form thanks again

1 Like

I’m having trouble finding out how to join and become a member

Just fill out the form in our Join tab on our [website] (https://www.unitevirtual.wix.com/flight) and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible if you meet all of the requirements.

Hi here’s a tip to help start global route choices,I United219 is doing route 219 which is ORD to HNL then someone else can do UAL15 EWR to HNL and then if you are happy with my ideas for global flight routes I’ll make more if you want.

I want to join,now I feel I don’t have enough of the planes to join and support United the most planes I use are the Boeing 767-300 and the Boeing 777-200 but here’s all I have image
But I’m gonna get the Boeing 757-200 and I don’t do good with the small planes like the a320 so I’m not gonna get them

Steep takoff lol!

1 Like

Just read your acceptance email. What next?

Once your recieve our acceptance Email just follow the instructions listed.

Thanks for those routes but, we can create then ourselves as we are doing now. Also, as I said before, if you’re going to apply for United Virtual you must fill out a form on our [website] (https://www.unitevirtual.wix.com/flight). If you haven’t recieved a reply in the last 48 hours, then your current standings don’t meet the application requirements. This topic is not the place to apply to join United Virtual.

just filled out a form

Best of luck in the VA World Cup!

We’ll check out your form as soon as possible. If you haven’t recieved a reply in the last 48 hours, then your current standings don’t meet the application requirements. Thanks for applying!

1 Like

Thanks a lot!

1 Like

thank you. I’m sure they do.

Sorry then

Please follow the instructions listed on the Email we sent you so that we can get your training started as soon as possible.