United Virtual | Release

#United Virtual
Fly The Friendly Skies…
##Our Promise
Reliability: Book a flight and your route will be flown the exact day you choose.
Responsiveness: Our pilots are trained in various problems to ensure safety.
Assurance: All of our pilots are highly trained and have safety as their priority.
Employees: We only hire staff with experience in the position they are applying for.
Flight Routes: We fly amazing scenic routes for your enjoyment.
Commitment: We have staff and pilots that are commited to serving our customers.
##Our Vision
Here at United Virtual our vision is to serve our customers with the utmost professionalism and safety every flight. All of our pilots are put through a series of training exercise and emergency situations to ensure your safety during any flight you take. For more questions or business inquiries please contact us.

United Virtual is an Infinite Flight based Virtual Airline dedicated to providing the best and safest flight service possible. This Virtual Airline is in no way actually affiliated with United Airlines in real life and is only based in Infinite Flight. If you have any issues with our staff or pilots please contact us so we can sort out the issue professionally. Thank you for taking the time to check out this post!

In 2016 @Blizzard created United Virtual in order to bring a United themed Virtual Airline into the Infinite Flight Community. You can currently see our pilots flying the Airbus A320, Boeing 737-800, Boeing 737-900, Boeing 747-400, Boeing 767-300, Boeing 777-200ER, Boeing 787-10, Boeing 787-9, Bombardier CRJ-200, Bombardier Dash 8-Q400 and the Embraer ERJ-170.
##Our Staff
CEO: @Blizzard
COO: This position of COO is available to anyone that will keep United Virtual’s operations and events in check. You can apply on our website.
CRO: The position of CRO is available to anyone that will help recruit members and deal with employee issues. You can apply on our website.
##Join
Do you have what it takes to become an official United Virtual pilot or staff member? To apply to be a pilot you must be at least Grade 3 and have 60,000 XP or more. These requirements are set to this level so that we only hire the best and experienced pilots. All pilots must also have a good flying record with all of our aircraft. For staff members that are applying you must have some practice in the staff position you want to be hired for. For example, you must have worked in this position for another virtual airline or alliance. Apply down below if you meet all of these standards.
##Our Information
Email: UniteVirtual@Gmail.com

19 Likes

The Virtual United that the real one should operate like

3 Likes

Website suggestions…
As you can see in the image below, the UA logo covers some of the tabs

Also, it looks like it’s affiliated with the actual UA.

7 Likes

Yeah, I’ll work on that. The menu may be because you’re not on the desktop version.

1 Like

What is my role @Blizzard

1 Like

Some feedback, your website is one of the better ones I have seen but I think the fleet page can be improved, maybe have screenshots of the planes during flight or waiting to take off as it looks a bit bland and it’s a bit laggy to see each plane when you swipe across

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback! I’ll work on improving that in the future.

2 Likes

No problem, it’s a great website though and it looks very professional

1 Like

Did you make two topics on the same thing?

1 Like

Will you be using the old United 767 livery exclusively?

1 Like

No, I didn’t. This is the official topic.

1 Like

@planesforLife made a united topic.

1 Like

@PlanesForLife made one without permission. @Blizzard showed him who’s the boss in a pm 😂.

4 Likes

Wait, will United be competing in the World Cup? Never got my answer in the pm lol.

1 Like

Yes, we will…

2 Likes

Thanks, I’ll add you to the bracket.

1 Like

I haven’t decided if we are using that livery yet.

1 Like

Wow that is one of the best VA websites I have seen. EVER. Great work.

2 Likes

Thanks a lot!

2 Likes

I’m currently working on that issue.

1 Like