United Virtual | Next Chapter

We are glad to have you onboard @United10!

Hey I just got second officer I’m proud of myself I been doing 3 flights a day! I don’t do that a lot like they hard work pays off!

1 Like

Keep up the great work! Pretty soon you will be flying the heavies!

1 Like

UVA would like to welcome their most newest staff member!

Congratulations to @Yankees2509 as an Internal Affairs Officer!

1 Like

I have recently applied for UVA and am enthusiastic about a chance at becoming one of your pilots!

1 Like

Can I ask how long may the process take from the day of application until a final decision is made?

Please be patient, it may take several days. Our staff are always busy! 🙂

3 Likes

thanks @Blake_Stephens i just got a position

1 Like

How do you make an account on the website?

Please direct to the UVAL slack 🙂

2 Likes

We would like to welcome @Eugene_Leybovich as our new Events Manager! Within only a few months, @Eugene_Leybovich has flown 700 hours and 172 routes showing dedication to UVA! Lets give him a warm welcome!

3 Likes

I’m still waiting to come back to join United Virtual.

Be patient, our staff are always busy!🙂

Please standby with our application Process! The UVA staff and recruiting team have been busy, so your application may take a longer time to either be approved or rejected. We’ll apologize ahead of time!

If ANYONE in the last month has spoken to either @Jshnlsn please DM me about it! Also if you are reading this message @Jshnlsn PLEASE DM ME! The UVA staff team has been trying to get in touch with you, however @Jshnlsn has closed his DMs and has yet to be seen by UVA

2 Likes

We are glad to be part of the below events!

6 Likes

How do you all make the LiveFlight page?

http://www.unitedvirtualairlineif.com/HOMEPAGE/hnk/services-architectural-planning.html

Brandon K distributes the IFVARB ones and Cam gave out the LiveFlight ones but doesn’t any more. You can get Brandon’s once you’re approved. In future though, keep questions not related to the VA to the Feedback and Questions thread.

6 Likes

We encourage our pilots to join a partnered event with NSV and Star Alliance Virtual.

For this event, our pilots will be flying to KEWR in the Boeing 78x!

4 Likes

Hey United 2 months ago I said to you I got second officer and you said keep up the good work soon you will be flying the heavies soon guess what
I’m a captain now I’m flying 787-9 glad to be a part of a wonderful airline!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.