• What do we offer?
[United Virtual] (https://unitevirtual.wixsite.com/soar) is a non-profit virtual aviation organization for simulation pilots, an environment in which the individuals can experience, learn, and have fun while conducting basic and advanced piloting skills using the flight simulator software known as [Infinite Flight] (https://www.infinite-flight.com/). While simulating real world operations in this flight simulator is a goal, [United Virtual] (https://unitevirtual.wixsite.com/soar) wants to promote and teach all forms of aviation. [United Virtual] (https://unitevirtual.wixsite.com/soar) would like to be a learning tool, where flight simulator users can come to experience a new level of both real and virtual aviation. Currently our pilots are flying the Airbus A320, Boeing 737-800, Boeing 737-900, Boeing 747-400, Boeing 757-200, Boeing 767-300, Boeing 777-200ER, Boeing 787-10, Boeing 787-9, Bombardier CRJ-200, Bombardier Dash 8-Q400 and the Embraer ERJ-170.
• What do our pilots think?
“Hi, this is @W4RRI0R. I have only been with [United Virtual] (https://unitevirtual.wixsite.com/soar) for a short time but, my experience here has been nothing but positive. Being my first virtual airline, I had many questions at first and each one was answered in a timely, professional manner by @Blizzard as well as [United Virtual] (https://unitevirtual.wixsite.com/soar) staff members. It seems like there is a genuine desire for pilots of all levels to have fun and succeed. Weekly challenges and regularly scheduled events add to the overall feeling of community that you will find here. I highly recommend [United Virtual] (https://unitevirtual.wixsite.com/soar) to any pilot who has been searching for a friendly or supportive place to learn and grow.” - @MIAPlaneSpotter
Fly The Friendly Skies…
• [Infinite Flight Verbal Air Traffic Control] (http://ifvatc.weebly.com/)
• [SkyHub Alliance Virtual] (Frontier Virtual Airlines I Frontier Trip Report Released) [/Details]
• [Airbus A320] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Airbus_A320_family)
• [Boeing 737-800] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boeing_737_Next_Generation)
• [Boeing 737-900] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boeing_737_Next_Generation)
• [Boeing 747-400] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boeing_747-400)
• [Boeing 757-200] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boeing_757)
• [Boeing 767-300] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boeing_767)
• [Boeing 777-200ER] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boeing_777)
• [Boeing 787-10] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boeing_787_Dreamliner)
• [Boeing 787-9] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boeing_787_Dreamliner)
• [Bombardier CRJ-200] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombardier_CRJ200)
• [Bombardier Dash 8-Q400] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombardier_Dash_8)
• [Embraer ERJ-170] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Embraer_E-Jet_family)[/Details]
• [Instagram] (https://www.instagram.com/unitevirtual/)
• [YouTube] (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_4nskdgauMksTexlMncing)[/Details]
• [CEO (Chief Executive Officer)] (https://community.infiniteflight.com/users/blizzard)
• [CCO (Chief Communications Officer)] (https://community.infiniteflight.com/users/CaptainDoomBox)
• [CHRO (Chief Human Resources Officer)] (https://community.infiniteflight.com/users/DJ_gold)
• [CXO (Chief Experience Officer)] (https://community.infiniteflight.com/users/cpt_chris) [/Details]
• How do you contact us?
Please avoid commenting questions on our thread but, instead we ask you to chat with us via private message and or through our currently active customer service form under the “[Forms] (https://unitevirtual.wixsite.com/soar/forms)” page on our official website in an effort to help maximize forum space on the [Infinite Flight Community] (https://community.infiniteflight.com/). This thread is officially [Infinite Flight Virtual Airline Regulatory Board] (Introducing the Infinite Flight VA Regulatory Board) approved and moderator approved.