• What do we offer?
[United Virtual] (https://unitevirtual.wixsite.com/soar) is a non-profit virtual aviation organization for simulation pilots, an environment in which the individuals can experience, learn, and have fun while conducting basic and advanced piloting skills using the mobile flight simulator software known as [Infinite Flight] (https://www.infinite-flight.com/). While simulating real world operations in this flight simulator is a goal, [United Virtual] (https://unitevirtual.wixsite.com/soar) wants to promote and teach all forms of aviation. [United Virtual] (https://unitevirtual.wixsite.com/soar) would like to be a learning tool, where flight simulator users can come to experience a new level of both real and virtual aviation. Currently our pilots are flying the Airbus A320, Boeing 737-800, Boeing 737-900, Boeing 747-400, Boeing 757-200, Boeing 767-300, Boeing 777-200ER, Boeing 787-10, Boeing 787-9, Bombardier CRJ-200, Bombardier Dash 8-Q400 and the Embraer ERJ-170.
• What do our pilots think?
“Hello, my name is Markus or more vastly known as @NismoKits. I have been with [United Virtual] (https://unitevirtual.wixsite.com/soar) since the beginning and it has been such a great adventure! Everyone in this virtual airline is always very friendly and helpful so, you will never be left out no matter what. Also, the great owner of this virtual airline ,@Blizzard, helps us be the best pilots, on the fantastic flight simulator [Infinite Flight] (https://www.infinite-flight.com/), by creating many very organized and joyful events. So, I highly encourage everyone who reads this post to come and join this amazing group of pilots because we all guarantee that your stay will be worth it! Thank you!” - @NismoKits
Fly The Friendly Skies…
(Frontier Virtual Airlines I Frontier Trip Report Released)
• [Infinite Flight Simulation Network] (http://www.ifsim.tk/)
• [SkyHub Alliance Virtual] (Frontier Virtual Airlines I Frontier Trip Report Released) [/Details]
• [Airbus A320] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Airbus_A320_family)
• [Boeing 737-800] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boeing_737_Next_Generation)
• [Boeing 737-900] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boeing_737_Next_Generation)
• [Boeing 747-400] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boeing_747-400)
• [Boeing 757-200] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boeing_757)
• [Boeing 767-300] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boeing_767)
• [Boeing 777-200ER] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boeing_777)
• [Boeing 787-10] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boeing_787_Dreamliner)
• [Boeing 787-9] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boeing_787_Dreamliner)
• [Bombardier CRJ-200] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombardier_CRJ200)
• [Bombardier Dash 8-Q400] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombardier_Dash_8)
• [Embraer ERJ-170] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Embraer_E-Jet_family)[/Details]
[details=Our Media] (https://unitevirtual.wixsite.com/soar)
• [Instagram] (https://www.instagram.com/unitevirtual/)
• [YouTube] (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_4nskdgauMksTexlMncing)[/Details]
[Details=Our Staff] (https://unitevirtual.wixsite.com/soar/staff)
• [CEO (Chief Executive Officer)] (https://community.infiniteflight.com/users/blizzard)
• [CCO (Chief Communications Officer)] (https://community.infiniteflight.com/users/CaptainDoomBox)
• [CHRO (Chief Human Resources Officer)] (https://community.infiniteflight.com/users/DJ_gold)
• [COO (Chief Operating Officer)] (https://community.infiniteflight.com/users/bazzarcoffee) [/Details]
• How do you contact us?
Please avoid commenting questions on our thread but, instead we ask you to chat with us via private message and or through our currently active customer service form under the “[Forms] (https://unitevirtual.wixsite.com/soar/forms)” page on our official website in an effort to help maximize forum space on the [Infinite Flight Community] (https://community.infiniteflight.com/). This thread is officially [Infinite Flight Virtual Airline Regulatory Board] (Introducing the Infinite Flight VA Regulatory Board) approved and moderator approved.