United Virtual | KSFO Realism Event @ KSFO - 152000ZJAN17

Hey community members!

Join Us For A United Virtual Event:
[United Virtual KSFO Realism Flight] (http://unitevirtual.wixsite.com/soar)

United Virtual Event Description:
⠀⠀With the slight growing incompetence of certain pilots on the expert server, we are hosting a large scale event commemorating the aspect of realism. Let’s promote this cause and show our United Virtual spirit by taking flight in the beautiful San Francisco region. Any airplane with a livery that corresponds with your virtual airline and or gate assignment is preferred.
⠀⠀There is no established route for this event therefore pilots or virtual airlines as a whole are expected to create their own realistic route using third party flight planners such as [Flight Plan Database] (https://flightplandatabase.com/) or [Online Flight Planner] (http://onlineflightplanner.org/). Come to KSFO in any aircraft possessing your assigned livery in your the callsign used by the airline you are flying under to join in this event. You do not have to be an official member and or pilot of a virtual airline shown below to participate in this event. Looking forward to some awesome screenshots!

United Virtual Event Aspects:
⠀⠀During this event participating pilots will be expected to follow all available general aviation related rules and or guidelines such as proper lighting, aircraft maneuvering, air traffic control communications, etcetera as this event is specifically dedicated to realism within the Infinite Flight mobile simulator. This event will be livestreamed below on this thread so, keep in mind that you will be representing the airline you are flying under. Make sure that you are preforming and behaving as expected in front of the Infinite Flight Community.
⠀⠀On this thread below you will notice that a gate assignment system is being used to better organize this large scale event. It is requested that the virtual airlines represented in these gates that are currently active within the Infinite Flight Community promptly notify their pilots about this event as soon as possible. Pilots of any virtual airlines shown below are encouraged to reserve a gate under that specific airline. If you are not currently a member of any virtual airlines represented below you are still able to reserve a gate under any airline of your own personal preference. Attending pilots are strongly encouraged to use an aircraft decorated with their affiliated virtual airline or gate assignment livery.

United Virtual Event Details:

Aircraft: Any

NOTAMS: Follow all ATC instructions (when available). All rules will be enforced.

Region: San Francisco

Server: Expert

United Virtual Event Hours:
Begin - 1/15 @ 20:00 ZULU (3:00 pm EST)
End - 1/15 @ 21:30 ZULU (4:30 pm EST)

United Virtual Event Gate Assignments:

[details=American Airlines]CEO - @americanairlinesif

D51: Null
D52: Null
D53: Null
D55: Null
D57: Null
D59: Null[/details]

[details=Asiana Airlines]CEO - @anon45516261

A01: Null
A02: Null
A03: Null
A04: Null[/details]

[details=British Airways]CEO - @LouDon16

F76: Null
F77: Null
F79: Null
F80: Null
F81: Null
F82: Null[/details]

[details=Cathay Pacific]CEO - @SirPilotOfAviation

A05: Null
A06: Null
A07: Null
A08: Null[/details]

[details=Delta Airlines]CEO - @anon2063420

C40: Null
C41: Null
C42: Null
C43: Null
C44: Null
C46: Null
C47: Null
C48: Null[/details]

[details=Frontier Airlines]CEO - @SkyHighGuys

B20: Null
B21: Null
B22: Null
B23: Null
B24: Null
B25: Null
B26: Null
B27: Null
B28: Null[/details]

[details=Korean Air]CEO - @Knkni

A09: KnKni
A10: Null
A12: Null[/details]

[details=Qantas]CEO - @QantasVirtualGroup

F83: Null
F84: Null
F85: Null
F86: Null
F87: Null
F88: Null
F89: Null
F90: Null[/details]

[details=Singapore Airlines]CEO - @NatIsrael972

G91: Null
G92: Null
G93: Null
G94: Null
G95: Null
G96: Null
G97: Null
G98: Null
G99: Null
G100: Null
G101: Null
G102: Null[/details]

[details=Southwest Airlines]CEO - @Captain_Rojas

F70: Null
F71: Null
F72: Null
F73: Null
F74: Null
F75: Null[/details]

[details=United Airlines]Fly The Friendly Skies…

E60: JoshSuarez
E61: Mix56Awesome
E62: NScates08
E63: AppleOneGT
E64: HyeStar123
E65: Null
E66: Null
E67: Null
E68: Null
E69: Null[/details]

All credits for this event idea goes out to Frontier Virtual!

Post your best screenshots on this thread after the event!

Be respectful to everyone who is flying, and most importantly, have fun!

See everyone in San Francisco!

Fly the Friendly Skies!

⠀⠀_This event is being hosted by United Virtual commemorating realism within Infinite Flight. During this event pilots will be expected to follow all available aviation guidelines. Pilots of any virtual airlines shown above are encouraged to reserve a gate under that airline. You do not have to be a pilot of a virtual airline shown to participate in this event. Credits for this event idea goes to Frontier Virtual. For any inquiries please contact me via private message._

10 Likes

Cool, I’ll take E61 :)

1 Like

Great, I’ll sign you up!

2 Likes

Am I, Cathay CEO, expected to attend? Because 2100Z is 0530 AM in my local time (HK). I don’t think I can wake up that early.

1 Like

No, we just decided to label the the chief executive officers of each virtual airline for relevance aspects.

1 Like

This is great! Thanks for including Korean Air Virtual. I will announce this in our news feed and get some folks to join us.

I will take A09.

Cheers

1 Like

Cool, I’ll sign you up! We can always expand your gates if necessary.

2 Likes

Requesting an on-time pushback at gate E62.

1 Like

Nice, I’ll sign you up!

1 Like

I,ll sign up!

2 Likes

I take E63

2 Likes

Awesome, I’ll sign you up!

1 Like

Looks great @Blizzard !

Thanks a lot!

2 Likes