United Virtual | Fly The Infinite Skies!

A Message from the CEO

Hello everyone! I would like to take a quick moment to acknowledge a very special pilot here at United Virtual. He has made a huge commitment to us, and has logged over 575 flight hours in 169 flights! Please congratulate @harmyd on his outstanding achievement!

We truly appreciate your commitment to UVA @harmyd. The VA wouldn’t be the same without you!

Cheers,

The UVA Staff Team

7 Likes

Congrats United, I can tell you guys are very professional and have worked very hard to be at the place you are today. Nice work Jake and UVA.

@harmyd Congratulations sir, you work very hard and we can tell you are very dedicated to this VA and the VA Community. Awesome work and keep it up.

Cheers United Virtual ;)!

5 Likes

Feel bad for the poor guy who had to count those! ;)

Happy Flights and keep it up UVA!

1 Like

Hahaha Slack actually sends me an email every week with the statistics. It automatically counted the messages haha. Thanks for your support!

Jake

2 Likes

United Virtual has Instagram!

UVA now has an Instagram! Go follow us @ifunitedvirtual! :)

6 Likes

New UVA Event!

Take a look below at our new event - Retro themed! :)

4 Likes

Join United Virtual Saturday as we join Core 6 Virtual Airline Event Series for the 3rd leg of their event series.

Amsterdam to Toronto!

Check out the event thread for more details:
https://community.infiniteflight.com/t/150-pilots-attending-core-6-joint-event-3-amsterdam-toronto-eham-181500zaug18-powered-by-liveflight/239077

UVA Pilots PM @Jshnlsn for a gate assignment.

Thanks All!
J - UVA Event Manager [UVA034]

5 Likes

Hi there I have applied for the airline. What should I do from here
Many thanks
Dominic Connor

1 Like

Hello! After applying on our website, PL @William_Armstrong with a screenshot of your Grade Table. Thanks!

Jake

2 Likes

Hi there I am unable to pm him I don’t know what to do

1 Like

You are a New User (Trust Level 0), so you are unable to PM yet. Keep contributing to the community, and you will reach Trust Level 1 (Basic User). You will be able to PM him once you reach TL1.

Cheers,

Jake

2 Likes

We are excited to partner with these incredible VA’s for this powerful event in a couple of hours. All UVA Pilots are encouraged to participate! :)

Best,
-J

2 Likes

Attention All Interested Pilots and/or Pilots Awaiting Acceptance

Please PM a screenshot of your Grade Table to @AIDoLS instead of @William_Armstrong for the moment. He will get back to you shortly. Thanks!

Jake :)

1 Like

I can’t om AIDoLS, how can I send my grade table?

Hello! You must be at least Trust Level 1 (Basic User) to join United Virtual. Keep contributing to the community, and you’ll get there in no time! :)

Jake

How many posts do I have to have before I reach that level

I just got a message saying that my account is no longer on hold, and I can freely post. How do I pm people on here? I’m fairly new to the IF community website

2 Likes