United Virtual | Fly The Infinite Skies!

Welcome to the official thread of United Virtual!
Website | Crew Center | Register

Official United Virtual YouTube Channel

UVALogo Our Mission
We strive to maintain a realistic and professional environment while providing a fun, family-friendly, and clean community of pilots.

UVALogo Our Fleet

• Bombardier Dash-8 Q400
  • Bombardier CRJ-700
  • Airbus A320-200
  • Boeing 737-800
  • Boeing 737-900
  • Boeing 757-200
  • Boeing 767-300
  • Boeing 777-200ER
  • Boeing 787-9
  • Boeing 787-10
  • Boeing 747-400

UVALogo Our Destinations

Flying to over 200 destinations, we reach to the far corners of the world. To check out our destinations, click here!

UVALogo Our Staff

If you would like to apply for a staff position, please contact @jakevaz423 via a PM.

UVALogo Join Us

Want to become our next pilot? You can apply here!

UVALogo Pilot Ranks

You may notice that our pilot rank required hours are a lot less than other VAs. This is because we want to provide the pilot with the choice of whichever aircraft they want in only a small period of time of flying for us.

• Student Pilot - 0 Hours - Bombardier Dash-8 Q400, Bombardier CRJ-700, and Airbus A320-200
  • Second Officer - 15 Hours - Boeing 737-800 and Boeing 737-900
  • First Officer - 25 Hours - Boeing 757-200 and Boeing 767-300
  • Captain - 35 Hours - Boeing 777-200ER and Boeing 787-9
  • Chief Captain - 50 Hours - Boeing 747-400 and Boeing 787-10

UVALogo Contact Us

For any questions or concerns, feel free to PM @jakevaz423 or email ifunitedvirtual@gmail.com.

Partnered with IFATS for an Ulta-Realistic Experience

663c81c39cbd7f303e7bf0e5b2595457666d6b89

IFATS provides realistic vocal air traffic control for some of our events. Check them out here!

UVALogo Please Rate Our Thread!

Please rate our thread so we can get a feel for how it was received by the community and how to improve it. Thanks!

0 voters

32b4e98789ebf16b8c243baa0202b22d7fff70d8 United Virtual is IFVARB Approved!

UVALogo

Established December 5, 2017

20 Likes

This thread seems familiar… ;) nice job on the colors!

3 Likes

Hey guys, thread looks great! Just a quick question after I tried doing some digging, do you only offer 9 CRJ7 routes? I’m looking for a VA that will let me see plenty of North America in my favourite aircraft so if you are introducing more as you go then I’d be more inclined to apply!

2 Likes

@Mags885 Thank you! Any real life nonstop United Express routes can be flown in the CRJ7 or the DH8D. We are currently working on a route overhaul on our Crew Center, as not all of our routes are in the database yet. We fly any nonstop routes that the real world United flies, even if it’s not in our database yet. :)

1 Like

New thread looks sharp! Proud to be a part of this excellent VA.

2 Likes

Proud to be Co-COO of this VA! Very well constructed, and extremely active in Slack and PIREPS! Fly the Infinite Skies! ✈️

4 Likes

Celebrating 6 Months - A Message From The CEO

Well ladies and gents, I cannot believe that it has already been half a year since United Virtual opened. It feels like we just opened yesterday! When I founded UVA, I wanted to create a professional and realistic VA with a fun pilot community. And that’s exactly what I got, and more. Through UVA I have met amazing people from around the world that I most likely never would’ve met on my own. I would like to give a special shoutout to my hard working staff members, who have been by my side the entire time, through the ups and downs of the past 6 months. Here’s to the next 6 months!

6 Month Statistics

• 986 Hours and 35 Minutes of Flight Time
  • 824 Flights Logged in our new Crew Center
  • 81 Active Pilots
  • 21,736 Messages sent in our Slack

Jake
United Virtual CEO and Founder

15 Likes

Are you guys still active? I sent my appl. one day ago

At times it could take longer for someone to get back with an application but be patient and someone should get back to you soon.
Thanks!

3 Likes

@Dart Yes, we are very much active. Our Recruiter is away right now with limited WiFi, so the application process might take a little while longer than normal. Thanks for your patience, and we can’t wait for you to join us! :)

4 Likes

I could wait but I didn’t think 7+ days would be the answer

1 Like

@Dart My apologies. You PMed our recruiter with all of he information, correct? If so, please PM me. Thanks! :)

Great VA! Maybe I’ll join you soon. ;)

1 Like

Sounds like a good going VA, as a lover of United Airlines, Im hoping to join the friendly skies soon! Definitely going to join soon!

1 Like

I didn’t i applied and sent in the application nothing to do with the recruiter

@Dart Well then, that’s your issue. Read below.

1 Like

Oh then sorry didn’t know thag

1 Like

I’ll finish it right now

1 Like

Hey pilots! There is currently some IFATC operating in the Mexico region! Get out the device, pick a United aircraft, and fly the Infinite Skies!

Want to be apart of realistic VA like no other, a VA that tailors to your experience, one of the only couple VA’s with hubs across the globe? Choose United Virtual!
Apply here to join!

Sincerely,
Delta
Co-COO of United Virtual

2 Likes

I have sent an application.

2 Likes