United Virtual | Connecting People & Uniting the World

Back in this VA, wonderful organisation, can’t wait to start flying again!

Thanks to the staff team who was there to welcome me and quick responders!

5 Likes

Happy 4th anniversary to you guys 🥳🥳

4 Likes

Concluding our 4th Anniversary festivities…

To reiterate what we’ve said before, “thank you” to all that joined us as we celebrated our 4th Anniversary here at UVAL. It truly is up to the community to continue to motivate us to keep doing what we do here. The turnout was amazing, both in-game and those who joined us in our Livestream. Personally, it was all about getting to meet more like-minded people and truly be able to celebrate what we’ve been able to accomplish.

Over the past 6 hours, we’ve managed to show off a few of our latest fleet additions as well, including a sustainable “Future of Flight” A359 powered by one engine, a simulation of our real-world counterparts SAF flight, as well as a demonstration with our B744. These aircraft are now available to our Premier members.

Furthermore, we hoped that this event would be able to help spark some interest in our Virtual Airline itself. With a mission revolving around community engagement, United Virtual seeks to give its pilots the experience they desire. Should you wish to join us in the friendly skies, you can apply HERE!

Once again, I must reiterate just how grateful so many of you showed up. At our peak traffic capacity, we had overtaken VABB, the hub of today’s featured airports. So cheers to you and cheers to our 4th year anniversary!

UVAL Executive Team

7 Likes

Next time you just need to create the skylines yourself as well 😏

2 Likes

Requirements

• Must be at least 16 years old (with exceptions)
  • Must not be on the IFVARB Watchlist or Blacklist
  • Must have a valid Infinite Flight Pro Subscription
  • Must be at least a Grade 3 Pilot
  • Must have an active TL2 IFC account
  • Must be willing to communicate via Discord

Hiring Process

• Fill our our Staff Application HERE
  • Receive an IFC Message and join our Discord
  • Schedule an Interview with members of the Executive Team
  • Receive a decision within 2 days.

Staff Benefits

• Gain a bonus 250 Hours in the Crew Center upon hiring.
  • Fly any aircraft you choose. Staff are exempt from aircraft restrictions.
  • Fly any route, anytime to anywhere.
  • Bonus Coins for the United Shop (variable)

Our Careers

Title Description Status
Chief Pilot The Chief Pilot flies the flag for all pilots as well as ensures the training process of all students in the AVIATE Academy. Vacant
Events Coordinator Events Coordinators plan, create, and oversee all Events and ROTWs at UVAL. Vacant
Routes Coordinator Routes Coordinators maintains our Route Database and edits routes when necessary. Vacant
ATC Instructor Helps prepare students for IFATC’s Knowledge Test and teaches ATC strategies. Vacant
Flight Instructor Instructs/guides new pilots in accordance to our AVIATE Program. Vacant
Recruiter Recruits new pilots via the IFC and Discord into the AVIATE Program. Vacant

Begin your STAFF APPLICATION now!

7 Likes

Excuse me i am trying to submit a application and your discord link is invalid. Can u please send me the link to apply or can u make a new discord link? Thanks

Hey guys! I applied very long time ago, but have not bn contacted, can someone lead me in the right direction as far as what to do?

1 Like

Hey there,

Thanks for the interest and pointing out our Discord link had become invalid. I’ve taken the liberty of updating the link in the posts above.

Better yet, just click HERE to apply!

Drew C.

Hi Deakin,

Sorry for the wait. As with many other VA’s, we’ve had to delay our acceptances given a shortage of staff. Send me a DM at Drxw#3031 and I’ll get you sorted out!

Drew C.

1 Like

Ok just added

Seems like a great VA! Thinking about joining soon

1 Like

Confirmed I am joining this VA keep in mind that when I join, I may not always be active on Discord due to school
I will join when I get back my active Sub @UnitedVirtual

1 Like

I applied a few weeks ago but have not heard back. How do I check the status of an app?

I applied a couple months ago and haven’t gotten a response back.

@Drxw could you check on this

1 Like

Of course I will, best way to contact me and get started with the Application process is through Discord: Drxw#3031