United Virtual | Celebrating One Year!

@Ian_Mckillop I can’t figure out how to pm you my grade to apply for United va but here’s my screenshot! image|800x600

Congratulations, Pilots on Your Accomplishments in UVA

At United Virtual we take great pride in our pilots and their accomplishments. We wanted to take a moment to recognize a few pilots who have achieved extraordinary milestones at UVA.

Join us in congratulating these pilots in their incredible achievements.

This is awarded by UVA for pilots who have achieved at least 100+ Flight Hours

Chief Captain - @Jshnlsn
Chief Captain - @777-300ER
Chief Captain - @mogbog
Chief Captain - @Bryan02
Chief Captain - @tstiv96
Chief Captain - @DiamondGaming4
Chief Captain - @tyler_shah
Chief Captain - @Brad_K
Chief Captain - @Va_Chier

This is awarded by UVA for pilots who have achieved at least 250+ Flight Hours

Chief Captain - @Isacc_Paddy
Chief Captain - @LucasMillen

This is awarded by UVA for pilots who have achieved at least 500+ Flight Hours

Chief Captain - @Patrick_Gallagher
Chief Captain - @Ian_Mckillop

This is awarded by UVA for pilots who have achieved at least 1000+ Flight Hours

Congratulations, to our soul recipient of this award, Chief Captain - @harmyd.

Thank you for flying the infinite skies and choosing to fly with UVA.

-United Virtual STAFF

Thank you United Virtual for the recognition! I feel proud being a part of this VA!

Addition of The Application Test

UVA is excited to announce the introduction of the Application Test to the process of applying for the VA. Here at UVA we strive for professionalism, this test ensures we get professional and knowledgeable pilots. The test consists of 14 questions, 13 multiple choice (each one point), and 1 short answer response (worth 4 points). The applicants will need a 70% or greater (12/17 points or greater) in order to be admitted into the VA.

(Note: The testing link will be given to the applicant after they have given @Ian_Mckillop the screenshot of their grade table)

-Thank you, from everybody at UVA.

ATTENTION

It is with deep sadness to announce that I will be stepping down from United Virtual and Infinite Flight on Monday, February 11, 2019.

As many of your have noticed, I have become increasingly distant within the VA and the Community. Unfortunately life has gotten busy and will only get busier, and I feel that I am dragging down the organization rather than helping it thrive.

Being with this organization for around a year and a half has greatly impacted me as a person within the community and even real life, and has helped me a ton with my people skills. The staff members and pilots at United Virtual have been some of the nicest people I’ve ever met, and I pains me to leave everyone in this wonderful community.

As I am leaving, I am appointing @Jshnlsn with the new CEO spot. I am confident in Josh’s leadership and people skills, and believe he can bring the airline in the right direction.

Thank you all for the memories. I wish you all the best in the future - I know you’ll do great things!

Cheers,

Jake
Founder of United Virtual Airlines

I think I can speak on behalf of all the UVA pilots. We sincerely appreciate all of the leadership you have put into the VA. You have built a community where many like minded and diverse people can fly together and form bonds. Thank you @jakevaz423 for being our CEO and starting the first year of UVA off strong.

Thank you Patrick! I’m glad to hear that. :)

I just saw this… I’m sorry to see you go. You’ve been a great CEO and a great friend to work with for the past year and a half before I left. Thank you for everything you’ve done, and good luck on your future endeavors.

Thank you very much @AIDoLS - same to you!

Jake

Jake, you’ll forever be looked up to and remembered as a great CEO and Founder of a Incredible VA.

Though, I never was a part of UVA, I could see how this VA was growing strong, big and all thay very fast. Leaving a bit footprint on IFC, making big marks seen by everyone.

I could aee from distance the great leadership and the pilots flying as if there’s no tomorrow, enjoying every second of being a part of this VA.

I hope to see UVA strive and go a long way in 2019 and the future to come. And I can see the sadness in your leave, even I feel bad that a CEO like you are stepping down but with time comes changes and I wish you the best of luck going forward.

// JR

The Non Formal Speech-ish Thing…:
I mean your still on IFC, so I’ll see you around :P

closed #31