United Virtual | Celebrating One Year!

Welcome to the official thread of United Virtual!
Website | Register | Crew Center | Instagram | Youtube

UVALogo Our Mission

Here at United Virtual, we strive to maintain a realistic and professional environment while providing a fun, family-friendly, and clean community of pilots.

UVALogo Our Fleet

• Bombardier Dash-8 Q400
  • Bombardier CRJ-700
  • Airbus A320-200
  • Boeing 737-800
  • Boeing 737-900
  • Boeing 757-200
  • Boeing 767-300
  • Boeing 777-200ER
  • Boeing 787-9
  • Boeing 787-10
  • Boeing 747-400

UVALogo Our Destinations

Flying to over 200 destinations, we reach to the far corners of the world. To check out our destinations, click here!

UVALogo Our Staff

Any staff members with an asterisk (*) next to their name are on extended leave from UVA due to personal reasons and will be returning soon. In the meantime, please refer to the acting staff members, as they are managing that position currently.

UVALogo Join Us

Want to become our next pilot? You can apply here!

UVALogo Pilot Ranks

• Student Pilot - 0 Hours - Bombardier Dash-8 Q400, Bombardier CRJ-700, and Airbus A320-200
  • Second Officer - 15 Hours - Boeing 737-800 and Boeing 737-900
  • First Officer - 25 Hours - Boeing 757-200 and Boeing 767-300
  • Captain - 35 Hours - Boeing 777-200ER and Boeing 787-9
  • Chief Captain - 50 Hours - Boeing 747-400 and Boeing 787-10

UVALogo Contact Us

For any questions or concerns, feel free to PM @jakevaz423 or email ifunitedvirtual@gmail.com.

UVALogo Please Rate Our Thread!

Please rate our thread so we can get a feel for how it was received by the community and if we can improve it. Thanks!

0 voters

32b4e98789ebf16b8c243baa0202b22d7fff70d8 United Virtual is IFVARB Approved!

Established December 5, 2017

joined,it’s so cool!

Good to see the UVA IFVARB thread!

Thank you so much for the support @virginatlantic28 and @Luke_Sta. We really appreciate it! :)

Welcome back to the stage UVA!

United Virtual - Celebrating 2000 Flight Hours!

I am very proud to announce that United Virtual has recently surpassed the amazing milestone of 2000 flight hours (actually - we’re at 2040 now… I’m a little late) in the Infinite Skies! I would like to give a special thank you to our amazing pilots, especially @harmyd, who has contributed 799 flight hours to our grand total! Thank you for your dedication to this organization - we really appreciate it!

United Virtual is looking to receive some upgrades in the upcoming months… so stay tuned!

That’s all for now. Thank you for your endless support - we wouldn’t be where we are today without the amazing support of the community!

Jake
CEO and Founder of United Virtual Airlines

Way to go UVA! Congratulations on this achievement!

Thank you @Delta_Virtual! :)

I feel proud being a member of UVA. Great staff and members!

They are also very helpful! :)

Thank you for the kind words @harmyd and @AviationGaming! :)

Congratulations United, this is an amazing feat!

Thank you! :)

Great feeling to know i contributed to this 2000 hours.

One Year of Flying

We’re quickly approaching our one year anniversary - and we’re celebrating with a huge event! If you’re interested, you can join below. We want to fill up all of Terminal C! Thanks all. :)

One year ago today (on December 5, 2017), I released United Virtual Airlines to the world. UVA was welcomed to the community with overwhelming support, and quickly became one of the biggest Virtual Airlines out there for Infinite Flight. Now, one year later, we look back at some important milestones in UVA’s one year history.

Within one year, UVA has welcomed 187 individual pilots to our family, flown 2290+ flights, flown for 2465 hours, sent 37184 messages on our Slack, and built an amazing community of caring pilots and staff.

This year we introduced our new Crew Center, as well as major updates to the VA in March and November. These updates have changed the VA for the better over the course of a year, and included additions such as activity requirements, rank changes, new staff roles, and more!

I would like to thank everyone who has helped UVA in anyway, especially the amazing staff team. While the staff team may be smaller than some VAs, we’re like a family. I’ve gotten to know these guys very well, and they have become some of my closest online friends. Keep up the great work!

Thank you all once again for the amazing support, we truly wouldn’t be here without you guys. Be on the lookout for some more exciting updates to the VA in the next year!

Here’s to another year!

Jake
CEO and Founder of United Virtual Airlines

Be sure to join our celebratory one year anniversary event if you haven’t already!

Our One Year Anniversary Celebration!

Our one year anniversary celebratory event at KEWR starts in just 3 and a half hours! Now is your last chance to join! We hope to see everyone there! :)

Congrats can’t wait to fly with you guys!!!

Can someone reactivate my account?

You were deactivated due to inactivity - please PM our Recruiter @Ian_Mckillop.