United UAL929 squawking 7700 EGLL - KORD

1 Like

Change it for you : )

1 Like

Thanks for changing it, oh and I do know the categories, I was uploading this from a train on my phone with limited signal and was struggling to get it uploaded. People seem to very quick to jump all over you on here without ever thinking about things, instead of trying to score some brownie points and belittling people why not simply say “I’ve changed it for you” ?

) I recieved that notification as well. It seems like they’re circling around Edinburgh.

1 Like

That shock me…

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I’m onto him…

Id say it was going to land at Edinburgh, will keep an eye on this one. Can anybody tune into ATC there?

I use an App called plane finder you can set up alerts for pretty much anything you want, it was a couple of pounds from the app store.

I just switch on notifications for squawk 7700 and 7600 in the settings.

1 Like

Really? I’ve got the app.

How do you do that?

1 Like

I think there’s a website for it but I don’t have the specific one.

On the main map screen, in the top left corner there’s three blue lines, click on them and it opens a menu, second one down is alerts. Then click on the options that says airline and it brings up the options you can use for alerts.

1 Like

What do mean?

1 Like

Seems to be maintaining 12000 feet. What do you think it could be?

Yeah, what is it, there’s nothing on the news.

It’s too early for it to appear on the news, I’m gonna check avherald later to see what it was.

1 Like