United to Begin B737 MAX 9 service

The MAX9 should fly for United starting June 7 from Houston and Los Angeles. Read the full article here:

11 Likes

This is amazing!! Surely it would operate out of ORD also, right?

1 Like

Ooh, this is exciting. Gotta be one of my favourite aircraft

For those of you wanting to be on the first flight, book the IAH-MCO that departs at 7:35 AM.
@JRRaviation maybe? ;)

3 Likes

So far FL is the 737-MAX hub of the US. American Airlines operates it usually on their JFK-MIA route, Southwest has the MAX going to Orlando regularly and soon United will operate it to MCO as well.

I’m really excited to see the -9, I think it’s my favorite out of the MAX family

Vat some point I’ll be on one. Most of the times I’ve flown on United it was on some sort of 737.

Would people please quit with that now?! Mg

@Marshall_Hilfman Flag it and move on…

Nope, no initial ORD service.

3 Likes

That’s strange. I would think they would have 737 MAX 9 service out of ORD…

Hey! I’m here too! 😂

@USA007, I’m gonna have to disagree. I’d say Houston will become the MAX hub of the U.S. First, at least 3 Southwest MAX 8’s fly into HOU everyday, and soon, starting on June 27, it’ll be 13 MAX 9s per day at IAH.

No IAD either. That’s what they get for stealing our 787s! Houston is also supposedly going to be the hub of United’s A350s!

1 Like

I thought SFO, would get some. Looks like they won’t.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.