United Temporarily Removes Biscoff Cookies From Flights - Delta Subtly Roasts Them

“The most ambitious crossover ever”

It’s fun when airlines respond to each other.

United Airlines recently announced they will replace the popular Biscoff Cookies with Oreo Thins starting on March 1, 2020.

However, the Biscoff Cookies will return on May 1, 2020.

Some time after the news, Delta responds by subtly throwing shade:

This isn’t the first time Delta’s done something like this.

Last year, Delta tweeted a message directly attacking American Airlines’ plan to remove IFE screens from certain aircraft:

Anyways, not sure if anyone’s flying United in the next few months and was looking forward to the Biscoff Cookies. Enjoy the Oreos.

51 Likes

Every United flight (or any flight for that matter) I’ve been on I have never been given a Biscoff cookie as an option. The only things I can remember are their maple wafers or pretzels. So in short, I’ve never had the experience of tasting a biscoff cookie.

2 Likes

Reason #4526 that Delta is the best North American Airline: Year-round Biscoff cookies and KIND bars.

Reason #4527 that Delta is the best North American Airline: Shade throwing subtweets.

Nuff said. ;)

25 Likes

Oreos must be properly coupled with a glass of cold milk. Dipping technique requires one to simply dunk the Oreo into the milk submerging the cookie about 93.75689% for approximately 3.6512 seconds.

Professional Oreo Cookie Consumer
with the belly to prove it ;)

25 Likes

I like the biscoffs but I like their stroopwafels more😂

2 Likes

Always love a good old Biscoff Biscuit, luckily I’m not flying on United anytime soon, here in Australia (not sure if it’s outside of Australia) we have Biscoff Biscuit spread, it’s basically Biscoff in spread form, it’s amazing.

2 Likes

I would so buy that spread and have a nice toasted bagel or English (not so English at all, kind of like the French Fry but still tasty)muffin. 😋

3 Likes

Noooooo! I’m flying from Newark to Orlando on… get this… March 2. I am officially anti-United now. >:(

3 Likes

Not sure what the hype is all about personally.

They can be found in the UK, my mother bought some a few weeks ago and I had a few, tastes like some cheap, processed ginger flavoured biscuit rip off.

Ginger nut biscuits are nicer

5 Likes

Biscoff cookies are a gift from the heavens, and are indeed the best in-flight snack.

5 Likes

That’s my birthday! 😂

2 Likes

This is very sad! I flew on American yesterday and thoroughly enjoyed these! Guess I can’t fly united anymore lol jk

1 Like

Biscoff’s are the best. But I mean when you eat Oreos you need milk. And what if people have a dairy allergy.

3 Likes

Aw man now this just makes the choices harder. I always get the Biscoff on American and Delta, but I go for a stroopwafel on United more than the Biscoff because they’re the only ones who have it. Now they add the Oreos to the mix? This is madness. Meanwhile my favorite airline Southwest needs to up their snack game ever since they removed those honey roasted peanuts. Btw @anon5737051 Oreos are actually vegan

2 Likes

Well, unpopular opinion but I hate Biscoffs so I’m glad they’re replacing them…

If stroop waffles leave again though…

3 Likes

I think it’s like Hershey. Nasty American crap 😘.

I would rather have a chocolate bar or something. On an aircraft though, I would prefer a nice dessert as in cake or something similar like you would get with an inflight meal.

2 Likes

Never flying United until they get those back. Biscoff is probably my fav thing to get on a plane. I once bought 15 for home. I buy them at my local market as well they are that good. Good work Delta. Gotta show them a lesson to keep those biscuits.

2 Likes

Holdup

14 Likes

Hershey’s may not be the best, but it’s sure better than what the British think chocolate tastes like.

1 Like

Nah man Hershey is the best. Don’t be disrespecting our chocolate 😂

1 Like