United takes Delivery of First 777-300ER

United Airlines has just taken delivery of their first 777W. It will be ferried to San Fransisco where it will stay in SF until it enters service. The aircraft will fly back and fourth between San Fransisco and Newark. In late March, The aircraft will commence Long Haul operations with San Fransisco to Hong Kong.

This aircraft is the first to feature the new Polaris cabins.

Source

19 Likes

Nice! I can’t get enough of the 777. Regarding Polaris, pop the champagne and serve up the caviar! Amenities look quite comfy, however I’d have to insist on a window seat to watch the airport ground crews work rather than a private lounge. Still, nice post.

1 Like

I always hoped for the united 777-300er!! Maybe one day i can ride on it. I really want to try a 777-300er since i rarely ride on that type of plane. (My last reply to this topic) perhaps this topic it’s going to be closed:)

I hope I can fly with this beauty in the future! :D

It’s descending towards San Francisco! :)

Track it here: https://fr24.com/UAL2190/bf497b2

1 Like

I love how it has a picture on Flightradar24 already

I love the 777, beautiful machine, built by the best aircraft manufacturer in the world

I can’t believe it took UA so long to order them. I really have a feeling they’ll have more than 14 when all is said and done.

1 Like

The second one is almost ready, it is still undergoing testing but will be delivered to United I believe in late January

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.