United States Coast Guard Virtual || Protecting our Borders || Currently Hiring: phpVMS Manager!

Congratulations RDML Mach1!

2 Likes

I like this. Very good graphics making it look very professional

2 Likes

Dear Declan, I am interested in this role, I think I am a suitable candidate. Please PM at your discretion and we can begin discussion.
Jack

1 Like

I’ll send a message in regards to the vacancy.

DM

2 Likes

USCG is responding to a vital mission!

Day or night, our skilled pilots are always ready to respond to the duty call. Tonight, two hikers were reported missing within the Wallace Falls State Park, and heavy snow and ice made a land based rescue impossible.

Our pilots were quick to respond, jumping into action to co-ordinate a full search and rescue mission to bring those people to safety.

Do you want to be a part of this? Follow the link in our thread to join our ranks.

Acting Admiral D Moody
USCG0002

5 Likes

Oh yeah you guys are defo Tories
On more of a series note though, great job on making this thread!

What makes you say that? We’re a diverse mix of people from all around the Earth.

DM

No it’s a joke I know you guys aren’t 😂

Thank you for the compliment, we are definitely a different but not dying breed… Lol
🤘🤠🤘

2 Likes

USCG AWARDS

In the coming couple of weeks, USCG will be announcing its annual nominations for awards! This ranges from medals to commendations, and even things like the ‘Mountain Climber’ award, given to our most crash-prone pilot who loves to see the side of a mountain.

Keep tuned to see who wins!

USCG0002

1 Like

Show some support for our amazing pilots who have earned awards! I think a round of congratulations are in order.

ADM(T) D Moody

3 Likes

The Alaska mission has been a success. The USCG has maintained regular patrols over the region over the last two and a half months with great sucess! We turn the responsibility of security back over to the local government. Effective immediately.

Furthermore, we are expanding operations and regular patrols west to Hawaii which is to be announced at a later date. There will be a special high priority mission to the middle east. GCOS, operations and transport to aid in the planning, carry out, supplies and the overall movement of all personel, equipment and command to the region. Thank you USCG team and command staff for you attention to the matter and to the sucess of operation Alaska!

RDML MACH1/SAVIOR1
USCG0001

2 Likes

USCG is in full swing to bring District 14 (Hawaii) up to fully operational. Operations are preparing with patrol routes, training events, disaster relief training. Transportation Division is full force in providing all the necessary supplies and personal to District 14. Still we need you to help accomplish this goal! USCG is looking for pilots novice or ace to fly missions, patrols, or supplies. USCG has many career tracks that offer you a enriching experience join now to be apart of the USCG and District 14!

CAPT Rocky
USCG0005

2 Likes

USCG-IF and GCOS is gearing up for a Joint Operation in South America. We will be tracking down a valuable asset to the Cartel foundation that forces us to push harder as we battle the war on drugs and human trafficking. More updates to come…
Thank you,
ADM Davis

1 Like

District 13 is currently taking applications to fill 3 positions within our Operations Division. District 13 Stretches across Washington State, Idaho, Nebraska all the way down to San Francisco and acts as mutual aid to District 11 San Diego and District 17 Alaska. Operational pilots will be asked to fly the following…

1. Short, medium and long patrols.
  2. Working with Mountain/High Angle Rescue Teams during their basic training.
  3. Working with USCG-IF AATSS Advanced Aviation Tactical Sniper Squad to be apart of our Advanced Take Down Process mainly used in drug Interdiction and human trafficking.

Note in your application D-13 Op’s

Thank you,
ADM Davis

2 Likes

Would you like to be a part of an exclusive, highly skilled group of pilots?

Would you like to fly daring missions at tens of feet above ground level?

Do you think you have what it takes to be a Coast Guard pilot?

If you answered yes to all of that, then it’s time you applied to become an Airman with USCG Virtual. Click the link in our top post to apply today!

Don’t delay - you’re only holding yourself back.

1 Like

New thread coming