United States Coast Guard - IF Virtual

5 Likes

United States Coast Guard VA is pleased to announce that we are currently taking applications for pilots. Whether you are a new pilot or pilot a seasoned pilot USCG-VA WANTS YOU!! USCG-VA is a very active VA. We hold weekly events ranging from search and rescue to patrols to simulated natural disasters evacuation. Our primary way of communication is through Discord. We have an ACTIVE discord channel which also happens to be the “Ready Room”. If you are interested in joining or if you are curious and just want to take look, then head over to our revamped/updated website. http://www.uscginfiniteflight.weebly.com/

Feel free to look around and if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us through our website.

V/R
USCG 0004
Recruitment and Retention Officer

8 Likes

Wow, this place looks amazing, definitely applying

4 Likes

United States Coast Guard IF VA has five main missions: Maritime Security, Maritime Mobility, Maritime Safety, Protection of Natural Resources and National Defense. Do you have what it takes to complete the mission at all cost? Do you want to be a part of an active VA? Whether you are seasoned pilot or a new pilot, go over and check out our revamped/updated website http://uscginfiniteflight.weebly.com/. We are actively recruiting pilots. Do not hesitate to click on the link above and check it out!

As Global approaches, we are busy planning our global vision in which the USCG-IF Virtual will be able to function around the world in every environment in support of our mission. (Just know that we are working hard to provide this one of a kind VA experience )!!

If you have any questions feel free to contact us through our website.

V/R
USCG0004
Recruitment/ Retention Officer

5 Likes

United States Coast Guard IF VA has five main missions: Maritime Security, Maritime Mobility, Maritime Safety, Protection of Natural Resources and National Defense. Do you have what it takes to complete the mission at all cost? Do you want to be a part of an active VA? Whether you are seasoned pilot or a new pilot, go over and check out our revamped/updated website http://uscginfiniteflight.weebly.com/1. We are actively recruiting pilots. Do not hesitate to click on the link above and check it out!

As Global approaches, we are busy planning our global vision in which the USCG-IF Virtual will be able to function around the world in every environment in support of our mission. (Just know that we are working hard to provide this one of a kind VA experience )!!

If you have any questions feel free to contact us through our website.

V/R
USCG0004
Recruitment/ Retention Officer

2 Likes

A small note to anyone thinking of joining:

do!

We’re unique, active and a friendly community.

LCDR Moody
USCG0200

3 Likes

Why do you have a erj 170, Cessna citation X and 747 8 I thought you were coast guard not a commercial airline. Also the dash 8 has a civil defense livery.

@Harris_Carvel hmmmm…because is a virtual airline…

That’s not his point. His point is that you are flying commercial aircraft for a military operator.

Every branch of service…uses different types of AC…not just military aircraft…

3 Likes

Our aim is to have a diverse fleet where it is not restricted to a certain aircraft type. Hope this clears it up for you. Our missions range across various categories, like personnel transport, cargo transport and logistics. It’s not all patrols. The Cessna Citation is the closest we can get to the USCG’s Gulfstream jets.

LCDR Moody
USCG0200

4 Likes

And the ERJ is a stand in for the HU-25 Guardian.

3 Likes

Good Day,

When constructing our fleet, we were limited by the lack of USCG aircraft. So, we substituded several aircraft to provide aircraft for low and high level Search and Rescue, Logistics Transport, Troop Transport and water landings. If you would like more information, please feel free to PM me and I will be happy to provide details. Thanks.

ADM Charles Fosbroke
USCG0001

7 Likes

You guys might be shocked, but believe it or not, the armed forces use several government versions of civilian aircraft to some extent. You don’t normally hear about them as they are typically mission specific and usually fall under the “out of sight, out of mind” category. Anyone ever heard of or seen a NAOC, also know as the E-4B? As for why we have a 747 in our fleet, there’s your answer. 😃 Semper Paratus!

10 Likes

Can’t forget about the P-8 Poseidon! Just a 737 with more toys and buttons on it

7 Likes

well yes, but your avoiding the point. If you are a representation of the real coast guard you should only use their aircraft in operations not aim for a diversity. Otherwise you should redo the VA to be a military/ commercial service and not specifically the coast guard. I just think it takes away from the realism.

Please refrain from arguing in this thread-take it to PM

I will note your VA emirates runs the 747-8 which they don’t have IRL 😏

4 Likes

Yes but it represents an aircraft we do have ( the 747) and has logic behind it (only cargo 747 in IF) unlike the coast guard who is using a passenger 747 and a erj

As said above, this is a VA thread and I doubt USCG want their thread clogged so I think this deserves to be in a PM. :)

6 Likes

I have PM’d you. Please make all future comments in PM, so as to keep the thread clear.

USCG0001

4 Likes