United States Air-Force Virtual [Official Thread] Now hiring pilots and staff

Welcome to the United States Air-Force Virtual thread

-Aim Higher Fly Faster Fight Harder Win-

Check out our website using the link below

Join us

Do you want to be part of a professional and fun slack group? Do you wish to be able to talk to a staff team that is always availible to awnser your questions? Do you want to be part of a group of handpicked professionaly trained individuals? Do you want to take part in weekly events, competitions and group flights?
​Then USAF Virtual is perfect for YOU!

Ranks

R1 Private | 0 hours | Type rating for either (A-10, F-22, AC-130, KC-10)
R2 Corporal | 50 hours | Type rating for aircraft of your choice
R3 Sergeant | 100 hours | ​Type rating for aircraft of your choice
R4 Master Sergeant | 175 hours | You may switch any previous type rating
R5 Chief Master Sergeant | 250 hours | Type rating for aircraft of your choice

​Those are our normal ranks but we also have the VIP fleet. They have a seperate ranking system, as follows:

​VIP1 First Officer | 400 hours | C-40B (737-700)
VIP2 Captain | 600 hours | C-32 (757-200)
VIP3 Senior Captain | 1000 hours | VC-25 (Air Force One)

​We also offer special rewards to those pilots that achieve truly amazing acomplishments:

VIP4 General | 1250 hours | Your very own US Air Force base
VIP4 “Medal of honor” | 1500 hours | We name a division after you, you also receive the medal of honor

Fleet

Fighter Division:

FAIRCHILD REPUBLIC A-10

LOCKHEED MARTIN F-22

GRUMMAN F-14

GENERAL DYNAMICS F-16C

MCDONNEL DOUGLAS F/A-18

LOCKHEED MARTIN P-38

Airlift Division:

LOCKHEED MARTIN AC-130

LOCKHEED MARTIN C-130H

LOCKHEED MARTIN C-130J

LOCKHEED MARTIN C-130J-30

BOEING C-17 GLOBEMASTER III

Tanker Division:

KC-10 EXTENDER

VIP Division:

C-40B (737-700)

C-32 (757-200)

VC-25 (Air Force One)

Hubs & Routes

Since we have no set routes our upper staff make featured routes on a weekly basis, but you always get to fly between USAF bases. For a list of USAF bases press the link below.

What happens after joining?

We deploy a special system here at USAFV. While we still maintain a normal ranking system for hours flown, you don’t unlock a specific aircraft per rank. What we mean by that, is that we use a type training tactic. When you join you undergo a simple training task, of a short training flight in your choice of GA aircraft. Then you choose your division, we have three divisions: Fighter, Freighter and Tanker. Each of these has Flagship aircraft, Fighter: A-10 and F-14 Freighter: AC-130 and Tanker: KC-10. Once completing training in your chosen flagship aircraft, you have received your first Type certification. Once receiving your first type certification you can choose to remain in your type for as long as you wish ranking up in that aircraft, train in a different aircraft from the same division or train in the flagship of a different division. One can get as many type ratings as he wishes but we generally recommend sticking with no more than two types per division to concentrate and train with your squadron. It is also best to do so as ranking up in a specific squadron could mean a recommendation to our VIP aircraft division like the boeing VC-25. Like previously stated we do maintain a rank system with hours flown, this just shows us how active a pilot is and how often he is flying with us. We also have monthly missions where if a squadron completes it they can triple their hours flown on the mission.

Thank you for taking your time reading this. Please consider joining us.
Have a nice day!

We are IFVARB approved

22 Likes

Nice thread guys! Remember, this topic belongs in #live:va

4 Likes

Nice thread best of luck for your VA!

3 Likes

Nice thread! Good luck for your VA!
(I am sure to join)

3 Likes

Thank you very much for the support.

2 Likes

Oh brilliant, have been longing for the day, someone does the USAF as a VA. I’ve applied!

3 Likes

Hi, I have just sent a application, how long till someone pms me
Also, can I be a tanker and airlift pilot. Thanks

2 Likes

Also, can I hub out of camp Maybery or Austin bergstong, Thansk

1 Like

As we are a new VA. Depending on how many have applied. Could be in by tonight or tomorrow. You can choose what you fly once you join our team !

1 Like

We are working on accepting applicants all further information will be provided after joining.

-Luca

1 Like

But can I have a type rating for both at once?

1 Like

@Luca_bad_joke

1 Like

I wonder what GAF thinks…

Nonetheless, this is a nice thread, and I wish the best of luck to USAF virtual.

3 Likes

Yes you may as long as your rank allows it

1 Like

I don’t see any requirements for this VA, are there any requirements? Or am I just utterly blind?

1 Like

Most of our formal requirements are listed on our website, but you should be fine to join as long as you have access to the expert server

1 Like

Dang, I’m not Grade 3 yet.

1 Like

Honestly I’m not even sure myself

1 Like

I don’t know why they should think negatively of us.

1 Like

I don’t think you don’t know…

But that makes us some nice training adversaires who knows

1 Like