United Star Alliance (RB211s & Scimitar winglets)

Hey everyone,

In the 20.3 update IF took away the beloved United Star Alliance livery and the RB211s to the United fleet. I really liked the Star Alliance livery and since they gave the American One World to the 777 I think itโ€™s only fair to keep this one. Itโ€™s really sad that we can no longer fly with this amazing livery. ๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ˜ž

If you could please spare a vote ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

Credit for image

But why would they add the scimitars if this livery doesnโ€™t have them?

Oh it doesnโ€™t lol sorry ๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿฅด

1 Like

It does, actually. :)

2 Likes

YAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYA

what a gorgeous livery lol

Or a regular united version with scimitars and rb211s ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ

1 Like

Like the 777-300ER Air France Skyteam which has been discontinued. Everybody wanted the basic livery (including me), IF did it but deleted the old livery which is still beautiful โ€ฆ Anyway, I think it is necessary that IF team still keeps some of the liveries present on the old models like the livery that you propose :)

I would change the photo to one with scimitars. Cause I want a UA with them lol ๐Ÿ˜‚

2 Likes

Hello!
As far as i am aware there are 2 more liveries the IF team are working on and havenโ€™t revealed yet. This livery May be one of them, who knows? I would wait till the official 20.3 release before making this request ๐Ÿ™‚

1 Like

I have the open beta and all of the three that havenโ€™t been confirmed have been added to the pre release build. And the United Star Alliance isnโ€™t one of them. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

1 Like

All 3 liveries have.

Oh have they? I havenโ€™t seen any new liveries on there. There are 26 on there I believe, and the IF team said there hold be 28 liveries for the 757.

Why did they remove this

1 Like