United´s "new" livery

Hey guys,

I want to ask you about your opinion on United´s “new” livery. And yes I say “new”, because this livery was released on April 25, 2019, and that was 2 years ago. That isn´t really new, but, what is your opinion on this new livery [1]? I don´t like this new livery really, because it isn´t that “noble” like the old one [2] because of its gold line. But what I like on the new liveries are the 2 special liveries on the B757 [3] [3.1]!

⬆ This is United´s presentation about their new livery

⬆ [1] United´s new livery on a 777

⬆ [2] United´s old livery on 787

⬆ [3] This is one of the two special liveries on their 757´s (N14102)

⬆ [3.1] This is united´s second special livery on one of their 757´s (N14106)

So what is your opinion about United´s new livery?

• I really like the new livery and its blue!
  • I don´t really like new livery and prefer the old one!
  • I like both liveries!
  • I don´t like both liveries.

0 voters

And what is your opinion about the 2 special liveries on their 757´s?

• I like the new special liveries on their 757´s!
  • Mhhh, I don´t like this liveries!
  • They are OK.

0 voters

Thank you for reading this topic and hopefully answered the polls! 😀

4 Likes

I like the new livery on CRJs and ERJs, but I think the old one is better on mainline aircraft, especially widebodies

10 Likes

I think so too!

1 Like

United have changed their livery so much!

I think they should have kept the old livery but adopted the wavy style they had on the 787s onto all of their aircraft!

5 Likes

During the height of Covid, I drove past EWR every day when there was a 777 sitting on the tarmac with a new livery… it’s just a lot brighter and sharper than the old one. I’m a big fan!

1 Like

The Friendship livery was easily the best not gonna lie. And while I like the old livery with the gold on it, I do kinda like the new Evo Blue livery as well.

And I know imma start a huge argument by saying this, but I hate the special liveries on the 757.

2 Likes

Personally, I think the new livery looks very dated and it doesn’t even look good. The colours do not complement each other well at all, especially with the Grey on the belly of the aircraft.

2 Likes

I like United’s new livery and I find their now older Continental livery looks okay. Although, I think the tulip livery looks so much better.

Although my favorite United livery is the United Retro livery!
download-2

images

3 Likes

I personally love the Evo blue on their Max

it just looks beautiful compared to the old livery

(both my photos)

4 Likes

tbh the new livery only really suits the smaller planes (and the 767), but the 777 and 787 look nicer in the old livery

1 Like

Yeah that´s true!

One of the best airline rebrands out there

My pics

4 Likes

I really like the eco blue!! Those special liveries are pretty bad though, sorry not sorry.

1 Like

The new livery is absolutely appalling. The Continental livery suited the aircraft much better. Only change I like is the painted engine cowlings.

3 Likes

The wave modification for their old livery looks great on the Max 9’s and 787s and that would be nice on all of their aircraft instead of the blue livery. The blue livery still looks nice though

1 Like

This livery looks insanely good on their Embraers and Bombardiers, but the 777s and 787s look amazing in the old livery. Battleship gray will always be the best though.

1 Like

Honestly it’s done a total 180 in my mind. When I first saw it I really didn’t like it, now I think it’s one of the more clean and poppy liveries out there. I really like it.

1 Like

Yea the blue is refreshing, I would’ve preferred to keep the gold in some form or another and kept the cheat line straight.

1 Like

Honestly, they should put this livery on all the 737NGs and maxes 🤷🏾‍♂️

4 Likes