United Pilot Does Something Awesome

united-express-embraer-175-mia-rf

A United pilot bought burgers for the passengers and crew. All of them.

"A pilot on a Mesa Airlines flight to Houston surprised passengers with a free lunch amid an hours-long flight delay on Monday.

One of the passengers praised the captain of the flight, which was operated by United Express.

‘We’re currently 2.5 hours into a delay leaving Tulsa on @ united To prevent tagging someone. and our Captain, Matthew just ordered every single person on the plane lunch from Fat Guys Burger Bar," passenger Sam Walker wrote. "Good people and customer service do still exist!’"

Great Job United.

Note: Acording to FR24, the plane was delayed for almost five hours. (4:51)

Article

30 Likes

Incredible. Just what I needed to make my day better. :D

7 Likes

Thanks Dylan! I am glad you liked it.

3 Likes

Wow. Nice story of a pilot from an airline notorious for bad customer service spending hundreds of dollars on these passengers. Thanks Matthew.

1 Like

Mattheus. Its Mattheus.

3 Likes

Seriously? Was that the name? 😅 🍔

4 Likes

Always nice that a pilot makes such a generous act. Not the first time I read stories like this one but it’s always heartwarming.

Wow stuff like this really makes a difference and really makes my day hearing this.

Imagine a pilot flying an A380 to do this for his passengers and crew wonder what the bill will be looking like 🤣

1 Like

Apparently.

At least $1000.

1 Like

I was talking about the pilot’s name
But thanks for posting this @Mattheus

That’s really cool to see something like this! Certainly shows there’s some great people out there!

3 Likes

Awsome to hear!! That probably made those passengers day especially after a delayed flight we all know how fusterating delays can be huge props for the pilot!!

1 Like

My pleasure.

1 Like

Not what I would expect on a United flight but nice gesture from the pilot! :D

1 Like

We need more pilot’s like this in the industry…it proves that humanity still exists out there out so many odds in this world.

1 Like

So heartwarming. A simple act of kindness goes a llong way!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.