United "Friend Ship" 747-400

Source: https://cdn.jetphotos.com/full/5/20202_1508304260.jpg

I think that this would be a great addition to Infinite Flight. It may seem like a small difference but this represents the end of the iconic, “Queen of the Skies” in United’s fleet.

Information:
United Airlines, Inc., commonly referred to as United, is a major U.S. airline headquartered in Chicago, Illinois. It is the world’s third-largest airline when measured by revenue, after American Airlines and Delta Air Lines. United operates a large domestic and international route network, with an extensive presence in the Asia-Pacific region. United is a founding member of Star Alliance, the world’s largest airline alliance. Regional service is operated by independent carriers under the brand name United Express. Its main competitors are American Airlines, Delta Air Lines, and Southwest Airlines.

Sources:

I think I added way too much info for a livery request so yeah. Please vote if you like it!

If only I had more votes…

3 Likes

Yeah you should summarise and have a small pragraph. We don’t need the airlines history instead more so about that particular livery and what it was on that aircraft for. Good effort though!!

5 Likes

Nice copy/paste skills.

6 Likes

Who doesn’t c&p? I might’ve overdone it just a little bit tho lol

1 Like

My my! That’s a big story!

2 Likes

Nice topic! I didn’t read it though. I’m too lazy! Nice request.

2 Likes

Honestly no one does XD

1 Like

I don’t think we need a Wikipedia page to explain a livery…

That looks like a cool livery dont have spare vote though

1 Like

But I did link the wiki article?

Ok everybody I deleted the irrelevant parts and yeah

Sad seeing it go! We should definitely get this in Infinite Flight

2 Likes

Would be a nice tribute to the last 74- I would like to see it added.

2 Likes