United E170 [Globe Livery]

I see United E170’s take off from KEWR everyday since my house is literally lined up with 22R and 22L. I would like to see a livery more to the side of the recent livery they have, since Continental and United merged. It’s livery I would like to see because there are no other recent United liveries on any Embraer in the game. A vote would be awesome because I would like to replicate landing on runway 22R in the game like real life :D. Here is a photo on what it would look like.

Credits: (Video Link) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POMEQCONGHc
Please, msg me if this is a copy of another request. It’s just that I haven’t seen any E170. Only E175’s

You could have just requested the Livery instead of just saying Livery change. But this would be cool to have in IF

If you don’t mind, I changed the title a little to avoid confusion.

1 Like

Now I Like This Livery, voted 😉 XD

1 Like

Thanks guys. Sorry for the confusion right now. It’s my first ever request I am posting, so my bad :)

It’s totally fine, hope this get a lot of votes!

1 Like

I love this, you’ve got my vote! I am definitley more in favor of the smaller regional jets. Especially for united updated liveries. Right now for smaller jets we have the Dash, which is awesome, but it’s not really a jet.

4 Likes

I just found out about livery voting and this is my first livery! I fly on this aircraft all the time in real life and it would be great to see it in Infinite Flight! Thanks for making this great livery into a feature request!

2 Likes

PLEASE! This would be awesome for UVA! Would love this in my fleet! :)

4 Likes

You got my vote since i love united

1 Like