United Airlines Zoom Conference Backgrounds

United Airlines has realized many of us are stuck at home during this time, and that many of us are using Zoom video conferencing for work, school, or other things. That’s why they decided to share some great photos for your Zoom background to brighten an aviation geeks day!

Just download the images, open the Zoom app during a conference, and click “change background”. Then select the desired photo from your camera roll! No green screen required. (this action can be undone later)

For original article and other United news :

These photos are not mine. All rights are reserved by their respective owners

26 Likes

Ok this is legitimately very cool!

Wish I had these for my Online Classes!

1 Like

This is amazing. I am for sure doing this for my aviation course 😂

2 Likes

My school is going to use Google Classroom 😥

3 Likes

Aww no! You know these would even work for a good desktop background too now that I think about it.

1 Like

That is true. I will need to try this.

1 Like

My school ain’t using zoom there using goggle classroom but I’m gonna put this as my profile picture

1 Like

That’s hot.

But of course, my district is using “Webex”.

1 Like

What even is webex?😂😂😂

1 Like

Pretty much sums it up.

1 Like

A lot of airlines are doing this now so it’s nice to see them doing something fun during this time

1 Like

They’re trying to keep the public’s attention anyway they can during times like this. Just like how every fast food joint on the planet is now putting commercials on TV about how much they “care” about us during this time. I swear if I see one more Coronavirus ad on tv I quit

How to get bullied 101 or atleast at my school

5 Likes

That’s goes for my school to

Oh look at that cabin pic, lemme save that one for future use lol.

1 Like

Yup same, my school’s been using it for the 2 weeks we’ve been off now, thankfully we’d be on our Easter break now so no work for 2 weeks 😇

1 Like

Lemme do the same thing.

2 Likes

Same except far the fact that half of my classmates are usually asleep, on their phones or on some sort of “substance” during my classes so they probably wouldn’t realize if I had one of these for a background. The other half just wouldn’t mind or are also interested in aviation of some sort.

3 Likes

Haha relatable

I love this. I start classes on Monday, so I’m gonna use the business class one and be like

“Byeeee won’t miss ya call me when the virus is gone”