United Airlines Welcome on board (with an on-board experience)

Since we are all stuck at home and most of us aren’t traveling, i thought that i would make this topic to make you feel at home!!!

Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen and welcome on board this United Airlines flight 296 with service to Seattle

Welcome we’re excited to have you on board and we appreciate your attention as we demonstrate the safety features of this aircraft. FAA regulations require you to follow the instructions of our crew members and comply with posted and lighted signs. It’s important to have your seatbelt on at all times, to fasten your seatbelt slide the metal end into the buckle, tighten by pulling the loose end of the strap, and flip the top of the buckle to release. When the seatbelt sign is on, your seatbelt should be fastened low and tight across your lap. In case of unexpected turbulence keep your seatbelt fastened even when the seatbelt sign is off. Please take a look around to familiarize yourself with the aircraft. This Boeing 737 has 8 exit doors, 4 on each side of the aircraft. If the doors are opened in an emergency slide rafts will automatically inflate, in a water landing the slides attached to the aircraft can be come unattached to be used as life rafts. All eight exits are marked with overhead signs. As you locate the two nearest exits to your seat, remember they may be behind you. If you are seated in an exit row, you may be asked to assist the crew during an evacuation. If you’re unable or uncomfortable please ask a flight attendant to be moved. If you must evacuate the aircraft, exit path lights on or neat the floor will illuminate and guide you to the exit. Look for a change in color or an exit sign to indicate that you’ve reached an exit. Leave all cary-on bags behind. Please refer to the safety card near your seat for the operation of the exit doors on this aircraft. If necessary an oxygen mask will drop from above your seat. If a strap appears flip down on the strap to access your mask from the compartment. Pull your mask down to extend the tubing, placed a mask over your nose and mouth and slip the band over your head. The band does not require adjustment. To start the flow of oxygen breathe normally make sure your mask is secure before helping others. Should you need it you will find a lifevest equipped with water of activated light under or near your seat when directed pull the tap to remove the pouch tear open the pouch remove and unfold the vest. Flip the best over your head wrap the belt around your waist and secure it to the buckle in front pull the loose end to tighten. Make sure you inflate your vest just prior to exiting the aircraft pulling down sharply on the red tab. You can also inflate the vest by blowing into the tube, this aircraft is also equipped with infant lifevests will be distributed if necessary. Smoking of any kind including e-cigarette’s is never allowed on the aircraft FAA regulations prohibit tampering with disabling or destroying lavatory smoke detectors. US law also requires passenger to comply with lighted signs and crewmember instructions. Make sure you’ve switched all smart phones tablets and E readers to airplane mode for taxi takeoff and landing large electronica devices must be turned off and stowed. For international destinations your flight attendants advise if that’s necessary to turn off and still your device. We will be taking off soon please review the safety card located on near your seat stow your tray table carry-on items head rests and foot rest and make sure your seat back is upright and your seatbelt is securely fastened. Please place per your personal items I see in front of you. At united we are connecting the world and doing it safely. Thank you and enjoy your flight

Ladies and gentlemen the captain will turn off the seatbelt sign once we reach cruise altitude. The snack and beverage cart or come down the aisle shortly as soon as we get the OK to get up from our seats we would once again like to thank you for choosing United today and we hope you enjoy your flight.

ladies and gentlemen as we begin our dissent into Seattle tonight would like to ask that you stay away your tray tables fasten your seatbelt‘s and so we are personal items as we are about to descend the seatbelt sign will be turned on shortly and we would like to ask that you remain seated for the rest of the flight.

ladies and gentlemen we would like to thank you for choosing United Airlines today for your flight from Newark New Jersey to Seattle Washington, we hope you enjoyed your flight today and we hope to see you in the future stay safe and goodbye.

Enjoy y’all

What should me next flight be?

• United Den-Hnl B777
  • Lufthansa Den-Fra B747
  • KLM Ams-Cpt B773

0 voters

29 Likes

Nice shots you added an extra space at the last 3 paragraphs that why it isn’t bolded 😉

3 Likes

Whoops thanks

Nice photos! What airport in Africa is the arrival of the KLM flight?

1 Like

FACT I didn’t know the 3 letter iata

1 Like

Cool! I believe it’s CPT!

2 Likes

I edited the poll so if you voted @ThomasThePro or @snoman can you vote again

We are boarding now after a maintenance delay that really didn’t exist but we are United so we make everyone miserable and delay the flight by 3 hours anyway

In all seriousness cool topic! Definitely different from the majority in here

2 Likes

If the long text at the beginning is too long then look up the United safety video on YouTube

UA296/UAL296 currently operates KIAH-KATL 🤫

Jokes aside, I love the topic (and photos) and I definitely miss hearing the briefings when I fly United 😔

I did 296 because that’s my UVAL callsign

I’m just messing with you! I really don’t care. I’m just trying to bring levity to topics as we’ve all gone crazy being locked home 😂

1 Like

Are we gonna ignore how good this picture is? 👀

5 Likes

Unique post that was really enjoyable, and the pictures were really good! I love that angle at the gate.

2 Likes

This is awesome!!! I think you should do the United DEN-HNL next and then HNL to SFO after both on the fabulous united :)

1 Like

Yea maybe. I wanna do different airlines and do their boarding announcements etc…

1 Like

Yea good point maybe like Virgin america i know there gone but their’s was cool

1 Like

one word… WOW

1 Like

Dude this is truly awesome! Lol! We both live in Colorado

And you picked United which my dad flies for! This is awesome and I love the flight attendant think that you read to yourself, this is just truly awesome!

1 Like

Nice, in real life it’s kinda funny how the flight attendants announce descent at only 18,000 feet.

1 Like