United Airlines New Livery Leaked

United has been in talks with several artists on coming up with a “evolutionary” livery to replace the old Continental Livery.

“Design the most iconic piece of branding in aviation—the livery. Refine the historic globe of Continental Airlines giving it new life as a modern brand element for United Airlines. The old becomes new again for the combined airline.”

- David Scott Design Office

The Livery was set to roll out some time in April.

The Designs

Design 1

Design 2

Design 3

Design 4

Which livery do you like most?

• Design 1
  • Design 2
  • Design 3
  • Design 4

0 voters

My Opinion

I’m. Not so sure if I’ll like it. It really follows the design of the modern day liveries, an example is Aer Lingus and Qantas.

United Airlines New Livery Leaked

Leave your thoughts and comments down below.

19 Likes

Hmm. I’m pretty sure that design one is pretty much the same as Qantas’s new livery, especially with that section of purple coming off of the vertical fin.

2 Likes

This is crazy! Are we sure this is for real and not another April Fools’ Joke?

2 Likes

Nope no prank, this was announced in March.

2 Likes

@samdog27 United announced a new livery before April 1st, but the new livery is not going to be anything major, from what I heard. They will rework the globe logo mainly.

2 Likes

Ok, I was going to say, the Globe is still pretty new.

They all look awful. The current livery in my opinion is great and iconic. Maybe add the new variant of it as seen on the Dreamliner and Max aircraft to the whole fleet but nothing more.

32 Likes

I think they look alright, but it will take time to adjust. Now American and United have new liveries, only one airline to go.

1 Like

These are interesting, but I still see them as quite boring. Also, the 3rd looks too much like Alaska’s.

2 Likes

I heard (via one Mile At a time ) that the first option was shut down

Personally I’m not a fan of any of them

1 Like

Now I wouldn’t say these liveries were leaked, as untied wouldn’t release 4 different liveries. Also, from what it sounds like, you made the liveries yourself. Please change the title of the post to something more appropriate for this discussion

The 4th is the best 🤩

Here’s the link to that: https://onemileatatime.com/united-airlines-new-livery/

I wonder if they signed an NDA😂

I can’t decide if I like them or not haha! They kinda remind me of Lufthansa’s colors

The editing may look unprofessional, but frankly those pictures are real (I meant, not made by the OP)

https://simpleflying.com/united-airlines-new-livery-leaked/

4 Likes

Honestly those aren’t the best looking on those but maybe it will look better on a real aircraft

Sun County did the same where they released a few different options

1 Like

Makes the front of the aircraft look bald, no color. Not a huge fan of any of them. They should add it as a special livery on some of their newer aircraft.

2 Likes

I was expecting it to look nice, at least… come on, United!

I guess out of those, #4 is the best? None of them look very good.

What a disappointment to wake up to.

2 Likes

Oh. My bad in that case