United Airlines | DEN-MSO | Airbus A320

Hey IFC!
Now, I know I have done pics of this route before, but I just love it so much, and it’s a blast to fly it for a VA! I have flown this route in real life more than any other route in the world. And united airlines has always been great to me.

So I want to share these pictures with you so you can get a better picture (literally) of what it is like. Alright! The details have arrived.
Server: Expert

Callsign: UVAL122
The photos are ready, take a peek!
V1 runway 8

Up and at em. Gear up

Made it to cruise! Go eat some stroopwafels people!

Approaching Montana

Turning onto final runway 12

Butter runway 12! Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Missoula International Airport, and once again thank you for flying United Airlines.

I hope y’all enjoyed!

31 Likes

Nice pictures! I’ve flown this route and the approach into Missoula is really fun

1 Like

Very noice.

1 Like

Awesome pictures!😀

1 Like

Nice pictures

1 Like

Excellent pictures!

1 Like

Amazing pictures.

1 Like

Great pics! I hope you enjoyed DEN! I flew this route a bit back with @PlaneCrazy. I enjoyed it!

2 Likes

@Luke_Sta he’s a fellow Montanan as well! He’s a great pilot, he does some great adventure to, from, and around Montana. Always great to fly with

2 Likes

Well, this was a very nice topic, however, there is one thing I don’t get…Who took the photos?

Uh… the camera?

1 Like

@CaptainBarney and @Altaria55 these are screenshots taken from me. The one shot at the top was taken from me inside a UA-319.

1 Like

Did you use a drone for the aerial shots?

Awesome photos man, one of my favorite routes to fly in IF!

I love the shot of you on final to runway 12. Nothing beats the approach to 30, but 12 has its moments too!

1 Like

@CaptainBarney none of these are real except for the first one. I use the free camera and cropping to get some of these amazing photos.

1 Like