United Airlines Boeing 777-300ER

Please God, this is the only thing that would make me complete… United is supposed to be getting some 77Ws this year, and this would easily be my favorite livery on the aircraft. I don’t know about anybody else, but I NEED this!

http://centreforaviation.com/analysis/777-300er-fleet-report-orders-have-peaked-but-swiss-united-and-kuwait-new-operators-in-2016-268001

81 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

6 Likes

That looks amazing, but we still are waiting for the 777-200ER in the new United livery lol

5 Likes

It looks amazing!😍

4 Likes

Did you watch the United video on their YouTube channel?

1 Like

I did they’re getting a 777W which is nice.
Any United livery will go for me.

10 Likes

This livery simply amazing👍🏻

4 Likes

That livery is breathtaking on the 77W!

2 Likes

YES PLEASE MY FAVORITE AIRLINE ALSO!!! ON THE 77W thank you for suggesting this

4 Likes

Ooh yes. Is this one more tip United going all Boeing?

1 Like

They aren’t going all Boeing they have ordered A350 aircaft and A320 family aircraft there fleet is not close to being all Boeing, they have only ordered 14 B777-300ER so the B787 and A350 will be more common anyway

3 Likes

That looks so awesome, I would love the livery on the 77W.

1 Like

If you wanted a all Boeing airline then you have Continental before they merged, Continental’s fleet consists of an all Boeing fleet.

2 Likes

Dude let’s talk about a redone a340 and stop this 777 topic that has been going on throughout 2016.

2 Likes

OMG OMG OMG this just made my year! Everyone has been waiting forever for UA to order 77W’s and it’s finally happening! I hope they replace the aging 772s with these😁😀😀😀😀😀

3 Likes

Off topic but why was this flagged

4 Likes

This livery looks good on long planes in my opinion

1 Like

This plane looks awesome!

1 Like

This livery looks better on the 772, but it still looks really nice.

4 Likes

I only heard they were getting 773s when they announced United Polaris.

2 Likes