United Airlines Battleship Grey 757-200

*For the moderation team and mini-mods*

I’ve searched a bit, and I found 3 topics, 2 of which were duplicates, and the original topic is closed, probably because doesn’t have any information at all (nor did the duplicates)

The Boeing 757-200 is one of the most iconic planes out there, and it has recently been reworked (aka EVERYONE flies it). The battleship grey is also a very iconic livery, and the favourite of many here. So why not unite (no pun intended) this iconic bird everyone is flying with one of the most loved United liveries? Also the livery already is on the 777, thus meaning the team has the license for it. It would also open up a bunch of retro UA 757 routes for us who love classic aviation. To finish off, although the 757 is a pretty old plane, it features almost no retro/older liveries, and the UA Battleship would be a very nice addition for the retro 757 liveries!

I Votedddd!! Cool livery, I love it

3 Likes

To quote @DeerCrusher:

This livery is gorgeous. I’ll definitely see if I can spare a vote!

3 Likes

P&W with no winglets! Battleship was used a lot at SNA!

3 Likes

No one cares, but Battleship 757! Lol

3 Likes

I remember flying on that livery, it was super nice! I’ll try to clear a vote for it!

2 Likes

Love it. the livery is really cool :-)

4 Likes

Bump
How does this have 0 votes

2 Likes

I’m out of votes that’s why I didn’t vote lol

2 Likes

dOnT fOrGeT tO vOtE fOr YoUr OwN tOpIc!

There still relevant

4 Likes

Just beautiful!

2 Likes

Yes. P&W engines, no winglets, and the 6 door configuration with 4 over wing exits. The way a 757 is meant is be lol

1 Like

yes lol

2 Likes

You’d think airlines would want this configuration since it fits more rows of seats 🤷‍♂️

1 Like

true, 10 exits vs 8 exits

1 Like

Plus the exert a exit with the 8 door configuration takes out 2 rows of seats. Or they lose one row, and then only have 2 and 2 seating next to the door. Still losing seats

Anyways more retro liveries would be cool to have in IF

1 Like

Abso-effing-lutely!!! We need this livery. This livery is grossly underrated by the aviation enthusiast community

4 Likes