United Airlines has announced new long-haul and international routes.
Last month, United Airlines announced 17 domestic routes, now they’re back with five new international and two new domestic routes:
From Washington Dulles:
- 3x weekly Accra on the 787-8 beginning Spring 2021
- 3x weekly Lagos on the 787-8 beginning Spring 2021
- Daily Johannesburg on the 787-9 beginning Spring 2021
- 4x weekly Kaluhui on the 767-300ER beginning Summer 2021
From San Francisco:
- Daily Bangalore on the 787-9 beginning Spring 2021
- 4x weekly Kona on the 787-8 beginning Spring 2021
- Daily New Delhi on the 787-9 beginning Winter 2020
United's Video Hint/Reveal
Video Reveal: https://twitter.com/united/status/1303803401139085312
Image Credits/News Release
Huge congrats to United on adding these routes, especially during a period of lower travel demand.