Following a teaser with clues, United has announced its newest routes:
- Newark (EWR) to Ponta Delgada (PDL) with Boeing 737 MAX 8
- Washington (IAD) to Amman (AMM) with Boeing 787-8
- EWR to Bergen (BGO) with Boeing 757-200
- EWR to Palma de Mallorca (PMI) with Boeing 767-300
- EWR to Tenerife (TFS) with Boeing 757-200
- Chicago (ORD) to Milan (MXP) with Boeing 787-8
- IAD to Berlin (BER) with Boeing 767-300ER
- Denver (DEN) to Munich (MUC) with Boeing 787-9
Previous Info with Teaser
Remember last year when United posted a teaser with clues to announce new routes to Bangalore, Accra, Johannesburg, and more? United Airlines Announces Flights to Bangalore, Accra, Lagos, Johannesburg, and More
They’ve posted a new teaser for new international routes:
The new routes will be announced at 8 AM ET (New York time) on October 14 (tomorrow).
Get ready. Like last year, this should be exciting, and it was certainly fun trying to figure out the new routes on the IFC.
What do you all think of United’s new routes and destinations?