United airlines 777-200ER (Tulip Livery)

Credit: Pierre Knoblauch I saw this livery while playing another game and I LOVED it! and I wondered “Why is this not in IF” I then searched for it and did not find anything… so I decided to make a post about it and here it is… Please vote if you want this livery or tell me why it should not be put in the sim…

Ugh, I wish I could like it instead of vote it , nice livery and I need more tulip livery, luckily it’s on the 767-300 , but sadly it doesn’t have Winglet

8 Likes

Should of kept the united planes in this livery IMO

2 Likes

They do have this livery in the game on the 757. It should have to options, The United Continental or Just United Airlines

1 Like

Do you mean the 767-300

1 Like

No 777-200ER is what I mean

1 Like

This is a very nice livery indeed

Please devs add this with the 777 rework

Now that’s one I like #bringbacktheuatulip

1 Like

Yes and no. On the 737-300 and -400 it looked good but I don’t think it will look good on the -700 or -800 (especially with split scimitar wing tips). On other planes (like the 757) it looked good though.

And it looked good on the 747

1 Like

Your all forgetting the Crj-200 has this livery

We need the current livery United Airlines for all the planes as we haven’t got any planes with the current United Airlines livery yet.

1 Like

Gonna have to bump this topic. This is such a beautiful livery that it certainly cannot be missed out in the 777 rework. I can just imagine the sun shining off this livery in IF.

2 Likes