United Airbus A319 New Livery

United’s New Evo-Blue livery rolled out of Chicago on April 24, 2019. It first appeared on the B738, but has since made its way across almost the entire fleet. The A319 was one of the first aircraft in United’s fleet to show off the sporty new livery! I personally have grown to love this livery and think it suits United’s fleet and branding really well! United has 85 A319’s in service with 21 on order for the airline. Please consider voting for this beautiful livery, hopefully, it will be on your devices someday!

Photo of United A319 (N876UA) - FlightAware

Old topic was closed.

I saw this livery in person last week, gorgeous!

1 Like

Uhh not sure what happened, but this recent request for United’s A319 with the new livery had 9 votes and was closed after 90 days? Which shouldn’t have happened?

1 Like

Bruh, the system cheated me, smh… 🤦🏻‍♂️

1 Like

Ooo

5 Likes

This Livery looks very clean!

2 Likes

Ahh, that’s hot, that’s hot (using an overused and outdated meme isn’t out of style yet 😎)

1 Like

Sorry for bumping this topic but I feel like this livery is very much needed because we don’t have any United livery on the A319.

1 Like

I would love to be able to fly this from KDEN-KSAT as done IRL.

1 Like

They fly it DEN and SFO to SNA too

1 Like

Kinda looks smooshed, but is the United livery so it’s good!

3 Likes

Agreed! This livery is amazing 🤩

2 Likes

I would love to see some more US carriers on the A319

There needs to be an upgrade across the board. Especially United, WestJet, and Air Canada. Lots of planes that still have the really old liveries. Like the CRJ-200. Has the ancient livery, and not even the continental version! Please fix this PLEASE

1 Like

Yeah needs some newer liveries

1 Like